主題

帖子

2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2018-2-16 15:20:54 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Roethlisberger enjoyed a career year in 2014, helping the Steelers finish as the No. 2-ranked offense.
"He's a special quarterback," wide receiver Antonio Brown said. "Anytime you have a guy of that caliber, it rejuvenates, revitalizes and gets everyone excited."
PITTSBURGH (AP) — Pittsburgh Steelers coach Mike Tomlin expects Ben Roethlisberger back under center Sunday against Cincinnati.
They picked up where they left off this year as the Steelers averaged 32 points and more than 450 yards per game before Roethlisberger went down.
Brown led the league in receiving yards before Roethlisberger went down and Le'Veon Bell currently ranks fifth in rushing. Martavis Bryant, who missed the first four games after violating the league's substance abuse policy,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale, has three touchdowns in two games and 11 scores in 12 contests as a pro.
Roethlisberger isn't so sure just yet.
"I think it was more just a pain and inflammation setback," Roethlisberger said. "I don't think it was an injury-type of a setback. I just put an extra, heavy load on it and paid for it that night with achiness and inflammation."
Roethlisberger was initially disappointed with the setback last week, but doctors reassured the Steelers' franchise quarterback didn't cause further damage.
"I think if there's a restriction, I shouldn't be out there," Roethlisberger said. "You can't afford to go out there if you're restricted in any way. That's why I don't want to think about the injury, what I've had, what I'm wearing and things like that. I just want to go out there and play football."
Roethlisberger plans to be in the lineup against the undefeated Bengals in a key AFC North showdown,NFL Jerseys From China, and he practiced in full Wednesday. But he's also exercising caution after experiencing some discomfort in his knee following a practice late last week.

Roethlisberger reported no pain Wednesday morning,Wholesale Jerseys China, but still wants to see how his knee feels after a couple days of practice prior to Sunday's game.
That's fine by Roethlisberger, who practiced in a limited capacity for three days last week and was listed as questionable  leading into the game at Kansas City. He plans to wear a brace on the injured left knee for the first time in his career Sunday. Roethlisberger has adjusted to the feel by wearing the brace to work out, but he doesn't anticipate any in-game mobility limitations because of the injury.
"I'm excited because we still haven't had everybody on the field at the same time," Bell said. "It's going to be great to have all the skill guys back. Now,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, we're going to find out how good we can be with all of our guys."
At the time of his injury, Roethlisberger ranked first in yards per pass attempt, passing plays of 25 yards or more, and had two 350-yard passing games in three weeks. He was also second in the league with a 75.3 completion percentage and third in passing yards.
"It's simple overuse,Anthony Steen Dolphins Jersey," Roethlisberger said. "The inflammation, the swelling, that's naturally going to happen. Once I got over the initial shock of worrying that something more happened, I was fine."
The two-time Super Bowl winner is playing it safe in his return after missing four games with a sprained knee and a bruised leg, saying Wednesday he's "not going to get his hopes up" about playing Sunday.
Roethlisberger returns when the Steelers have all their offensive weapons available at the skill position.
NOTES: Steelers LB Terence Garvin (knee), CB William Gay (shoulder) and DE Stephon Tuitt (knee) did not practice on Wednesday. ... S Will Allen (ankle) and QB Michael Vick (hamstring) were limited in practice.
"That's why I said that we have to take this one day at a time,Cheap Nike Free Run Shoes," Roethlisberger said. "It's why I'm not getting my hopes up for Sunday. I'm going to get my hopes up for today, go out and see how it goes."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 03:42 , Processed in 0.078288 second(s), 25 queries .