2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-2-16 17:58:16 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"I didn't get a whole lot of sleep," he said.
There are plenty of issues on the field. As a complement to the defensive woes, the offense ranks next to last in the NFL in points. Pass protection is shaky, and run blocking even worse. The Dolphins have yet to rush for a touchdown.
Embattled defensive coordinator Kevin Coyle took responsibility for his unit's showing so far.
Philbin said everything will be evaluated, including possible lineup tweaks, and he found nothing good about his team's latest performance.
Philbin has repeatedly said responsibility rests with him. But he said he doesn't think the players have lost confidence in him or his coordinators.
Philbin said he talked with Ross following Sunday's defeat.
The search for solutions starts with the defense, which collapsed at end of 2014 and still looks awful even after the addition of $114 million tackle Ndamukong Suh.
No wonder. Three games into the Miami Dolphins' season, it seems to be slipping away. Philbin started the year with little job security, and in the wake of Sunday's 41-14 loss to Buffalo,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, there's speculation regarding whether he'll make it beyond Week 4.
But in keeping with the even-keel coach's nature, dramatic changes are unlikely.
"I watched the tape. I didn't see guys loafing. I didn't see issues on the sideline," he said.
DAVIE, Fla. (AP) — Joe Philbin arrived at work at 5:30 a.m. Monday with a long to-do list.
Philbin resisted calls to fire Coyle after last season, and is doing so again.
"This is not a time to panic," he said. "We're not getting 53 new players. We're not getting 24 new coaches. We're either going to find solutions to these problems or not, and we're either going to stick together or not."
"I'm disappointed,Deion Jones Falcons Jersey UK, but I'm mostly disappointed in myself," he said. "I've got to do a better job getting guys in the right spots."
The opposing quarterback rating is 101.8, and the passers have been an undistinguished trio — Kirk Cousins,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, Blake Bortles and Tyrod Taylor. Suh and the rest of the heralded defensive front has one sack all season.
The Dolphins (1-2) have looked lackluster in all three games while playing progressively worse and sinking to last place in the AFC East. Now they face a long flight Thursday to London for Sunday's game against the division rival Jets, needing a rapid rebound to reverse the direction of a season that held high hopes when September began.
"I think he's like everybody else that was there," Philbin said. "I don't think any of us feel good about what happened."
The dismal start has tested owner Stephen Ross' faith in the coaching staff. The Dolphins' bye follows the Jets game, which will give Ross more time to mull over a potential change.
"I believe in the coaching staff,Kurt Warner Cardinals Throwback Jersey," Philbin said. "I think they're the men that can come up with the solutions to the problems."
"You have a loss like that, who knows what can happen,Cheap Jerseys," receiver Rishard Matthews said. "But I feel confident in the guys to bounce back."

Even kicking an extra-point is a challenge. Rookie Andrew Franks went 0 for 1 Sunday,Cheap NFL Jerseys China.
The consensus among players and coaches is that the drubbing by the Bills left the Dolphins at a crossroads.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 17:57 , Processed in 0.078534 second(s), 26 queries .