2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-2-16 20:45:20 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"The preseason,Nike Air Vapor Max Flyknit 2017, the actual games are huge, and we want 'em to be," Thompson said. "We want 'em to know that it's huge and to be under a certain amount of pressure to perform."
"Whoever travels to New England will play," McCarthy said Tuesday.
"Just because you want to be right," Thompson said.
Also iffy to play is Matthews, who returned to practice Monday after missing a full week because of knee soreness.
Rodgers,2018 Nike Air Max 90 Essential, Lacy, Nelson and Matthews, along with veteran linebacker Julius Peppers, also didn't play Green Bay's final preseason game against the Kansas City Chiefs.
"I'm encouraged by getting out there back-to-back (days) and how I feel," Matthews said. "We'll see what that means moving forward. But I'm preparing today, yesterday to be ready whenever they need me."
"I'm not sure how much time I'll play, but I'll be there," Rodgers said. "And I think we're going to go with the starters for a little while."
Rodgers, the reigning two-time NFL MVP, also expects to have familiar company with him on the field Thursday, even if it is briefly.
The Packers then proceeded to lose two of their first three games for the third straight season.
Matthews added the decision on whether he plays Thursday or has to wait until the second preseason game Aug. 23 at Pittsburgh is not his to make.
And Rodgers said after practice Tuesday that he plans to be on the team plane when it leaves Green Bay on Wednesday.
With one caveat,Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys, however.
McCarthy's approach to exhibition play this year appears to be running contrary to how he handled the preseason games last August.
With the Packers' available starters not expected to play long, McCarthy and general manager Ted Thompson are eager to see their young players in live action against an opponent for the first time this summer.
Of the 12 players who were out of practice or didn't finish practice Tuesday because of injury, three are returning starters from the end of last season: outside linebacker Nick Perry (groin) and defensive linemen Mike Daniels (ankle) and Letroy Guion (hamstring).
A year ago, McCarthy held out Rodgers as well as starting running back Eddie Lacy and top receiver Jordy Nelson from the Packers' preseason opener at the Tennessee Titans.
GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) — Aaron Rodgers expects to play. Clay Matthews is preparing to do so, too.
"The outlook is for everybody that goes to New England gets to play in the game," McCarthy reiterated. "That's what we would like to accomplish."
Fond of watching the preseason games from the sideline, Thompson admitted he tends to pay closer attention to the performances by the recent draft picks than the returning older players.
When Green Bay opens the preseason schedule Thursday night at the defending Super Bowl champion New England Patriots, Packers coach Mike McCarthy is planning to go with what he has.
"Check an exit row, I'll be there," Rodgers said.
Uncertain is whether the Packers will be at full strength on defense against the Patriots,China NFL Jerseys.
It's the type of slow start McCarthy wants to avoid this season with Green Bay considered a favorite to win the Super Bowl after it fell short of playing for the league title last season.
NOTES: CB Damarious Randall, the team's first-round draft pick this year,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, didn't practice Tuesday because of a recurring groin injury. Green Bay's secondary also was without S Sean Richardson (pectoral) and CB Tay Glover-Wright (hamstring). CB Demetri Goodson dropped out of practice with a calf injury. ...The Packers released undrafted rookie WR Ricky Collins,China Jerseys Cheap, who was on the physically unable to perform list since the start of training camp.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 07:48 , Processed in 0.043594 second(s), 28 queries .