主題

帖子

2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2018-2-16 23:48:08 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Also Thursday,Wholesale Cheap Jerseys, running back Ryan Mathews said his rehab is going well. He sprained the MCL in his right knee in a victory against Seattle in Week 2.
"One thing we've been doing as a team,NFL Jerseys Outlet, the secondary especially, is responding to adversity," he said. "I don't think we've had every guy on the field healthy at the same time yet this year. He's definitely a playmaker,  a key guy for our defense and our team as a whole. But we've just got to pick up the load. The next guy has got to step up and make plays out there."
"It's definitely frustrating just because I was coming off one that I had to deal with in college. It comes with the game," Verrett said.

Both Verrett and coach Mike McCoy said it wasn't a mistake for Verrett to play in Thursday night's 35-21 loss at Denver. Verrett left in the second quarter and stood on the sideline in the second half with his left arm in a sling.
Mathews said he was able to play a little bit of golf during his charity tournament on Tuesday that benefited the Trish & Ryan Mathews Door of Hope Chest.
"I tried a little bit. I finally gave up after a while. It's been a while since I played," said Mathews, who wore a brace on his knee while on the course.
"That's a big target. I was trying to go for this game but I'm just waiting for the go-ahead. They're the professionals, not me," he said.  "I can't wait to get back out there with my team."
The first-round draft pick will miss the game at Miami on Sunday, when the Chargers (5-3) will try to snap a two-game losing streak. The Chargers then have their bye.
"It feels good to be back out there. Being out is hard," Flowers said.
"It's an injury that we've been dealing with for a couple of weeks. He gave it everything he had in the Denver game until it got to a point where he couldn't play any longer," McCoy said.
Safety Jahleel Addae has not been cleared after sustaining a concussion last week.
"Being able to run again is encouraging. That's a big step,Brett Favre Falcons Jersey," he said.  "I'm very encouraged. The trainers are doing a great job and I'm just following their plan. Every time they put me through something I'm just trying to do my best."
"No, not at all," Verrett said. "My goal is to always be ready every week. I tested it out pregame. I felt great. I just was trying to go out there because we were kind of short at corner. I just wanted to help my team."
Verrett played most of his senior season at TCU with a torn labrum in his right shoulder,Cheap NBA Jerseys Authentic, which was surgically repaired in March.
Mathews hopes to be able to play in San Diego's first game after its bye, at home against Oakland on Nov. 16.
SAN DIEGO (AP) — The San Diego Chargers will lose rookie cornerback Jason Verrett for at least one game and probably longer with a torn labrum in his left shoulder.
Verrett originally hurt his shoulder in a victory at Oakland on Oct. 12 — which he sealed with a last-minute interception — and aggravated it in a loss at Denver last Thursday night.
Said McCoy: "We're not going to put anyone out there if we don't think they're ready to play. That's regardless of what the injury is, what body part. They spend a lot of hours in the training room to get better and get healthy and a number of players would play with certain things. Some play with his injury, some other players have played with it in the past, also. He's not the first guy to do this.
Flowers said it'll be a challenge with Verrett out,Nike Shox Clearance.
The Chargers did regain a cornerback Thursday when Brandon Flowers was cleared to practice after missing the Denver game with a concussion. Flowers was hurt in a home loss to his former team, the Kansas City Chiefs,Cheap NFL Jerseys, on Oct. 19.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 22:54 , Processed in 0.080694 second(s), 25 queries .