主題

帖子

2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2018-2-17 17:33:18 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Fowler, meanwhile, hopes this is the start of a memorable NFL career.
"My biggest strength as a player is how I play the game,Cheap Jerseys," Fowler said. "I'm not just doing it because I need it. I actually love football. I want to be one of the great ones when it's all said and done. ... I feel like I still have a big chip on my shoulder and I have a lot of things to prove. I'm still working until it's all said and done and I'm able to be one of the great ones."
"I feel like I'm the No. 1 guy that's supposed to be taken off the board, especially defensive," Fowler said. "When you go defensive, I'm the No. 1 guy just because of how complete I am — complete pass rusher, complete linebacker. I can do it all."
"I know there were a lot of guys that had some concerns if I could move in space," Fowler said. "I did a lot of linebacker drills today. I just want to show them I can move in space, I'm good with my speed,Nike NFL Jerseys China, I can move. A lot of people said I didn't look 265 today, so that makes me feel good."
GAINESVILLE, Fla. (AP) — Dante Fowler Jr. didn't do much at Florida's pro day Tuesday.
"He's going to be a guy that rushes the quarterback," NFL Network analyst Mike Mayock said. "What I think he showed today is that he is athletic and fluid enough to drop if necessary."
He didn't need to.
It was his last workout before the April 30 draft, but just the start of a busy week that includes meetings with the Jacksonville Jaguars (Tuesday), Tennessee Titans (Wednesday), Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Friday) and Atlanta Falcons (Sunday).
"Everyone who recognized me gave me a hard time," said Garcia, who helped the Gamecocks clinch the Southeastern Conference's Eastern Division in the Swamp in 2010. "Once they saw me with the hat off and the long hair, they're like, 'Hey, that's Garcia. I remember that guy.'"
Twenty of Fowler's former teammates also worked out Tuesday.
He placed his hands on his hips and head between drills — evidence that he wasn't just going through the motions.
Offensive linemen D.J. Humphries, Max Garcia and Chaz Green drew a crowd. Garcia benched 225 pounds a staggering 30 times. Kick returner Andre Debose covered the 40-yard dash in 4.38 seconds. Fullback Hunter Joyer wasn't able to go after tearing a knee ligament working out last week.
Maybe the most interesting aspect was that Florida recruited former South Carolina quarterback Stephen Garcia to throw to receivers, tight end and running backs. Garcia showed up wearing Gamecocks gear, but was asked to change into Gators garb. He later posed for pictures next to the statue of Florida great and current South Carolina coach Steve Spurrier.
Since Fowler performed so well at the NFL combine in February, he was able to rest on much of those workouts. Although he did mostly linebacker drills Tuesday, many still project him to be a 4-3 end.
Even though Fowler's workout was limited, the 6-foot-3, 265-pound St. Petersburg native garnered most of the attention on a warm and sunny day in Gainesville. He relaxed with family and friends in the stands at Ben Hill Griffin Stadium before lacing up his cleats and attacking every drill like it was a critical third-down play.
"I can set the edge and I can come off the edge standing up, so I'd be surprised (if Jacksonville didn't take me),Cheap Jerseys China, but that's how the draft goes,Discount Football Jerseys," Fowler said. "I'm just happy that I'm getting drafted and I'm getting drafted on the first day."
At his size, Fowler wanted to show NFL personnel — Pittsburgh's Mike Tomlin and New York Jets' Todd Bowles were the only head coaches in attendance — that he could run, turn and shift in the open field.
Projected to be a top-five pick in the upcoming NFL draft, the former Florida standout skipped the bench press, the vertical jump, the broad jump, the 40-yard dash,Air Max 95 Black Leather, the three-cone drill and a few others. What he did do during his hour-long workout — position drills for linebackers and defensive ends — showcased his speed, agility and ability to move well in space.
Fowler said he would be "stunned" if Jacksonville didn't select him with the No. 3 pick because he's a perfect fit for coach Gus Bradley's multiple-front scheme,NFL Jerseys Clearance.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 00:58 , Processed in 0.079511 second(s), 25 queries .