主題

帖子

2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2018-2-18 02:25:56 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Watkins became a YouTube and Twitter sensation after videos showed him stumbling and nearly falling before recovering to make a one-handed catch in the end zone.
Center Eric Wood is among Bills veterans impressed by Watkins.
Quarterback EJ Manuel's pass was tipped at the line of scrimmage and fluttered high into the air,Air Max 98 Sale. Watkins raced back to make a leaping grab amid three defenders and came down with the ball in a pile of players. He also got poked in the eye.
Giants safety Stevie Brown is looking forward to a closer view of Watkins,Off White Vapormax For Sale.
"I think we are going to put us right to the test and see how well we know the offense, know how well this thing can perform at a high level," receiver Victor Cruz said.
The Giants will unveil a new offensive style under new coordinator Ben McAdoo. They're introducing a quick-paced,Cheap Air Force 1, no-huddle attack to help take the pressure off quarterback Eli Manning, who threw a career-worst 27 interceptions last season.
"I definitely want to go out there and put on a great show for him," Watkins said. "And I want to get a win. That would just start the team up and build confidence for everybody."
"At this point, it wasn't like shocking. I almost expected it," Wood said, referring to Watkins' one-handed catch. "He is exactly what you'd hope for given what we gave up to get him and how we took him."
That's an encouraging step for a Manuel-led passing attack that lacked consistency and big-play ability during the quarterback's rookie season last year and contributed to the Bills' 6-10 finish,Cheap Jerseys From China.
Despite a slim, 6-foot-1, 211-pound frame, he's proven fearless in making catches in traffic. That was apparent during a full-team drill on the second day of camp.
It's not lost on Watkins that Andre Reed will be on hand at Fawcett Stadium,Air Max 98 Gundam 2018, a day after the former Bills star receiver's induction into the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
"He was definitely deserving to be the top receiver taken," Brown said. "He can jump over you and then take it 20 yards more. He's got the ability to make tough catches. If he catches the ball, I can never let up on getting after him."
The Giants also used a first-round draft pick on a receiver, selecting Odell Beckham Jr. with the 12th pick. However, Beckham hasn't participated fully in practice since hurting his hamstring on the first day of camp.
"As a coach, you have expectations, but he's performed better than I would've expected," coach Doug Marrone said of Watkins. "I think a lot of people are excited."
CANTON, Ohio (AP) — It's approaching show-time for Buffalo Bills rookie receiver Sammy Watkins.
After dazzling teammates and fans during the first two weeks of training camp, the rookie receiver is awaiting the chance to kick off the preseason before a national TV audience against the New York Giants in the annual Hall of Fame game on Sunday night.

"There are two things I can do: I can wait for it to get picked off, or I can go make a play on it," Watkins said. "My first reaction was the ball was in the air, go make a play on it."
Cruz returns as Manning's top threat,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, and third-year receiver Rueben Randle has moved into the No. 2 spot after the Giants lost Hakeem Nicks in free agency.
Watkins has shown glimpses of why the Bills regarded him so highly in the draft. Buffalo gambled by trading its 2015 first-round pick to Cleveland and moved up five spots to select the Clemson player at No. 4.
He's shown breakaway speed by making numerous deep catches along the sideline, eliciting huge cheers from the stands.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 07:36 , Processed in 0.074323 second(s), 25 queries .