2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-2-18 06:54:32 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"You'll probably hear me say this a lot throughout this year, but Coach Tomsula's the most genuine head coach I've ever had in my football career," third-year safety Eric Reid said. "He really cares. If he says something, you can rest assured that he's going to try to get it done. It's the nature of the business, coaches say things and sometimes they fall through, but you can be pretty confident that he's going to do whatever he can do for you. I think the guys respect that. I know I love him. I'll do anything for him. I think that will translate on the field for us."
Tomsula's attention to such details goes a long way in the locker room. So does his humble coaching beginning and unique path considering he once lived in his car while barely making ends meet before coaching took him to NFL Europe and back.
Tomsula already seems to have the belief not just of his quarterback but all of his players — and it sure didn't hurt that he was already on Harbaugh's staff so there's a trust and familiarity factor. Like Harbaugh, Tomsula has his own signature outfit: A black and red 49ers track suit with a zipper on one sleeve. Harbaugh,holesale NFL Jerseys, of course, had his khakis and pullover.
A first-year NFL coach who made the improbable jump from leading the 49ers' defensive line, Tomsula is doing things his way. That has been the case since he took over for departed Jim Harbaugh in January with no coordinator experience but plenty of life experience.
New wide receiver Torrey Smith is swearing off social media for a few weeks until he considers himself to be in top form. "No outside distractions," he insists.
As he begins his first training camp in charge,Nike Air Max Shoes Sale, Tomsula has tweaked the practice schedule to afternoon sessions. (Saturday's opening practice began at 7 p.m. and ended under the lights). It's designed to make the most of meetings before and after on-field workouts while providing time in the middle of the day for weightlifting and a bit of a break from the football grind. Even a quick trip back to the hotel for some rest and recovery.
"It makes me happy. I can't fake it, but I think we have a lot of guys here that aren't faking it," Tomsula said. "So, roll up your sleeves, it's the day-to-day. Who shows up every day? If you show up every day with a smile or if you show up every day and you're an angry man, be an angry man every day. Just be that guy. Don't fake it. Be who you are and let's go."
"I'm sure if Coach had his way we'd all throw our phones away,China NFL Jerseys," Smith said.
"Tomsula's been someone that's been great to me since I've been here, never acted any different toward me now than he did when I first got here, which I something I greatly respect about him," quarterback Colin Kaepernick said.
He was more red-faced than usual after forgetting to apply his sunscreen Saturday for San Francisco's morning walk-through. No protective hat for shade, either.
And he's doing it with his cheery disposition,Cheap Baseball Jerseys, careful consideration for the schedule to keep his players fresh, and input from other experienced coaches around him and the very guys who take the field every day to play for him.
SANTA CLARA, Calif. (AP) — Jim Tomsula walked through the cafeteria on Day 1 and fist-bumped a chef from across the high counter, then asked another member of the kitchen staff about her family.
"The thing I love about Jim, is Jim is Jim. He's going to be who he is, he's not going to try to be anybody else," Mangini said. "Guys appreciate that, that honesty, that sincerity. He does care about the players, he cares deeply about them. That resonates in the locker room."
Defensive coordinator Eric Mangini is one of the men Tomsula put around him as a key adviser who has been in his spot. The skeptics already expect him to fail following a season in which the Niners went 8-8 and missed the playoffs for the first time in four years.
The similarities really stop there. On Friday, Tomsula pulled out a list and read off the injury report, something he plans to do when appropriate as long as it doesn't put his team at any kind of competitive disadvantage during the season. It's a refreshing approach in the ever-secretive NFL.
When later told of Smith's comments, Tomsula — on the podium, facing TV cameras — quickly grabbed his phone and set it down then pulled out his pockets to show they were empty.
Tomsula, who is 1-0 as a head coach after guiding the 49ers to a win in the 2010 season finale, appreciates the faith.

"Here, I'm going to put this here so nobody sees it. I don't have phones," he said with a grin.
During practice,Nike Air Max Tn Ultra Plus, Tomsula often stood with hands behind his back or arms crossed in front,Off White Nike Vapormax 2018, closely observing the scene before a few hundred cheering fans in the stands. He encouraged second-year wideout Bruce Ellington after a route with a hand slap, then at one point urged his players along with: "Let's move, let's move, let's move! Come on!"
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 22:31 , Processed in 0.082646 second(s), 26 queries .