主題

帖子

2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2018-2-18 11:23:23 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Kubiak pointed out that rookie Max Garcia, on just three days' practice, played center as did third-stringer Dillon Day.
Ball said he trusts he'll be playing somewhere this season and he hopes it's in Denver.
Brandon McManus missed a 51-yard field goal in the final minute as the Broncos (3-1) failed to complete a perfect preseason,Wholesale NFL Jerseys.
INJURIES: Arizona TE Gerald Christian (left knee) and CB Jimmy Legree (right calf) were hurt in the first half,Wholesale NFL Jerseys.
On his first snap, Brock Osweiler threw a 78-yard touchdown strike to a wide-open Bubba Caldwell. After leading Denver to 49 preseason points, Peyton Manning's longtime backup said he wasn't looking forward to going back to carrying a clipboard.
"It felt pretty good getting hit and making runs, doing the things I needed to do," Johnson said.
"It wouldn't been good for me to start the season not being able to get any reps,Wholesale Football Jerseys."
"All I can do now is sit back and wait," he said.
SHAQ ATTACK: The Broncos got five more sacks, giving them 20 for the preseason. Shaq Barrett had two against Arizona to make up for two offside penalties.
ONWARD WITHOUT WARD: The Broncos learned before kickoff that they'll be without Pro Bowl safety T.J. Ward for the opener against Baltimore. In May 2014, video surveillance showed Ward throwing a glass mug at a female bartender at a Denver strip club, although charges were later dropped.
Those misses loomed large until McManus pushed his field goal try wide right with 49 seconds remaining.
"That's probably the easiest question to answer," he said. "Without question it's going to be hard."
Broncos running back Montee Ball ran 16 times for just 27 yards — the same total Kapri Bibbs managed in only six rushes. Ball slid down the depth chart this summer and was trying to convince coach Gary Kubiak he should keep four running backs.
DENVER (AP) — One veteran running back shook off the rust,Cheap Nike Air Max 97 Shoes, the other failed to shake up his roster Thursday night when the Arizona Cardinals beat the Denver Broncos 22-20.
"He was sharp," Cardinals coach Bruce Arians said. "He looked explosive again."
Chandler Catanzaro missed two PATs, the second coming after Logan Thomas' 59-yard TD toss to J.J. Nelson that put Arizona (2-2) ahead 22-20 early in the fourth quarter.
WITHER WEATHERSPOON: Cardinals ILB Sean Weatherspoon made three tackles in his first game in pads since December 2013. He missed all of last year with a torn Achilles tendon and pulled a hamstring on the first day of training camp.
"Obviously the numbers aren't good, we didn't run the ball a lick in the game,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale," Kubiak said. "I've got to look at the big picture . me watching the game I don't know how many fair opportunities he had. .... Let's be fair to him, too, you've got to have room to run."
"I feel it's really unfair," Ward said. "I'm getting punished for being accused of doing something, not for doing something,Wholesale Jerseys, but being accused, and I've got to pay the consequences for it. And I just don't feel the whole process is very fair."
His poor performance might not matter, though.
Some observations from the game:
Johnson started out slowly, but reeled off a 16-yard run from the Arizona 20, sparking a 15-play, 80-yard drive that ended with Paul Lasike's 4-yard TD catch from rookie Phillip Sims.

BROCK'S WORLD
Playing in a final preseason game for the first time since 2009, Cardinals running back Chris Johnson ran 11 times for 45 yards in his first action of the summer after recovering from a hamstring injury.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 05:16 , Processed in 0.071507 second(s), 25 queries .