2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-2-18 12:41:09 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Green had 69 catches for 1,Wholesale Jerseys,041 yards and six touchdowns last season, when he missed three games and parts of two others with a toe injury. He also suffered a concussion in the regular-season finale.
Green was under contract through this season. The Bengals got the new deal signed before they got on a plane for Oakland and their opener on Sunday.
"The numbers were pretty set, what I should get. Once everybody else's was done, then I had no doubt it was going to get done."
"Coming in with Andy, having a guy to grow with over time, is definitely beneficial,Wholesale Football Jerseys," Green said. "He knows me, I know him. We've been together since Day 1. We're a leader of this offense and they go as we go. If we have a good game, then we're hard to stop. That's the biggest thing, but we've got a lot of room to get better."
"I think I'm still elite," Green said. "I topped 1,000 yards missing six games. The whole offseason, all I focused on was getting better and trying to stay healthy. There's definitely a chip on my shoulder to get back to the 2014 A.J. with no injuries."
Green is the fourth receiver to get a significant extension in the offseason. He got a deal comparable to the five-year, $71 million contract that Atlanta gave Julio Jones in late August. Green said Jones' agreement jump-started his contract talks with the Bengals.
CINCINNATI (AP) — Receiver A.J. Green agreed to a contract extension on Friday that runs through the 2019 season, the last big thing the Cincinnati Bengals needed to accomplish before their season opener.
Green and Dalton have combined on 324 completions for 4,735 yards, the most for any NFL duo in the first four seasons of their careers. Their 33 touchdowns are tied for the most,Nike Air Max 97 Silver Bullet, along with Miami's Dan Marino and Mark Clayton. Green wanted to stay in Cincinnati — he said he doesn't care much for change and was comfortable playing in the same offense.
A concussion prevented Green from playing in a 26-10 loss at Indianapolis in the opening round last season that extended the fifth-longest streak of playoff futility in NFL history. Cincinnati hasn't won a playoff game since the 1990 season.
Green was the Bengals' first-round pick in 2011 — quarterback Andy Dalton was chosen in the second round — and has reached the Pro Bowl each of his four seasons. Dalton and Green have led the Bengals to the playoffs each season, only to lose the opening game each time.
The Bengals are trying to use their running game and become more balanced on offense this season. When Green was hurt last season, the passing game struggled to make game-changing plays.

"Once Julio's deal was done, we felt better about the situation we were in,Nike Air Max 95 Sale," Green said. "But it was still taking time to iron out little things. Once Julio's deal was done, stuff started to heat up.
"A.J. makes all of us better,Cheap Jerseys From China," Dalton said. "As a quarterback, you can put up a contested ball for him that you might not put up for everybody. We're focused right now on 2015,Nike NFL Jerseys China, but this is great to know for the long run."
"I can go out there and play freely and I don't have to worry about anything," Green said. "Words can't describe how I feel right now, I'm so happy."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 17:44 , Processed in 0.060705 second(s), 26 queries .