2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-2-18 17:08:22 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"I really didn't think about it," Manningham said. "I hit free agency and it just turned out this way. I settled back here."
"There's not any pressure on me to get out there. But in the back of my mind, I know it's up to me or them. I'm preparing myself to make the team."
Six years later, Manningham is back in Giants camp after a two-year,China Jerseys, injury-plagued stint with the San Francisco 49ers. This time, Manningham is still recovering from offseason knee surgery, his third in three years, so there's no guarantee of him being with the team when the season kicks off against the Detroit Lions on Sept. 8.
"I don't have anything made here," Manningham said Monday before the Giants took the field for their two-hour practice session. "I have to be here like I have something to prove. I can't worry about what has happened in the past. That's wasted energy. It's a new team, with new faces and a new coaching staff. I have to try to get out there and prove what I can do."
EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. (AP) — Mario Manningham attended his first NFL training camp in 2008 as a third-round draft pick of the New York Giants, basically secured of his place on the team's opening day roster.
Manningham had his best season as a professional with the Giants in 2010, catching 60 passes for 944 yards and nine touchdowns.
Giants quarterback Eli Manning is glad to have one of his former targets back.
"I know I still have to make the team," Manningham said. "It's frustrating not to be out there, but that's just part of the game. I have a couple of cobwebs, but I'm getting there. I know my knee is fixed. It's just my confidence, knowing whether I can stick my leg in the ground and turn the right away. Every day, it's getting better and better.
"Mario enjoyed being a New York Giant and had a good thing going here," Manning said. "Sometimes,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, you leave and you realize what you had. He left on good terms, went off, had some injuries and now he's here. I'm glad to have him back."
Same goes for wide receiving partner Victor Cruz.
Manningham was one of the stars of the Giants' last Super Bowl victory,Wholesale Jerseys China, making an acrobatic 38-yard catch down the sidelines on third down to keep the game-winning touchdown drive alive in the 21-17 win over the New England Patriots on Feb. 5, 2012.
NOTES: New Giants QB coach Danny Langsdorf said that he would like to see Manning "around 70 percent" in his completion ratio this season, a number that Langsdorf realizes has only been reached nine times in the history of the league. "I want him to be able to spread the ball all over the field," Langsdorf said. "But I also want him to be able to push the ball down the field in big chunks." Manning has only reached 60 percent four times in his 10-year career, with a career best of 62.9 percent in 2010. His career percentage mark stands at 58.5 percent, after completing 57.5 last season.
"He was here when I was first coming through here," Cruz said. "It's a little nostalgic. He brings a lot of energy into the room again and it's very beneficial for us."
After that Super Bowl-winning season,NFL Jerseys Supply, Manningham became a free agent and signed with the 49ers, but never reached the same heights he achieved with the Giants. He caught only 42 passes and one touchdown in 2012, and had only nine catches for 85 yards and no scores last season. Both years were cut short by injury.
Manningham is not expected to see any preseason action until the fourth game in three weeks, giving him little time to make the final 53-man roster.
"This is still training camp,Cheap NFL Jerseys," said Manningham, who has caught 211 passes in his six-year career for 2,849 yards and 19 touchdowns. "You learn from mistakes. I just have to put myself in the best position to be on the field. I'm pretty close now.
Manningham said he had no plans of returning to the team that drafted him out of the University of Michigan six years ago.
Manningham knows that the clock is ticking on his chances to make the Giants' final roster,Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic.
Manningham's last knee surgery has prevented him from participating in any full drills as the Giants began their second week of training camp Monday. He has not been cleared by the team's medical staff to resume football activities, so he falls behind on the team's depth chart for every practice and preseason game he misses.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 05:22 , Processed in 0.078394 second(s), 26 queries .