2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-2-18 21:48:14 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
And Kaepernick certainly would like to think nobody is making him a scapegoat and placing blame for all the struggles.
Kaepernick's latest forgettable performance came in a 20-3 loss to the rival Seahawks last Thursday night at Levi's Stadium, and San Francisco now heads to St. Louis this weekend. Kaepernick went 13 of 24 for 124 yards with a 68.8 passer rating against Seattle while taking six more sacks. He had X-rays after the game for a swollen thumb.
One strategy Tomsula has gone to in order to improve communication is to turn off the music during some practice periods to force players and coaches to speak to one another rather than rely on hand signals,Air Max 90 Black Leather.
Notes: S Antoine Bethea, on injured reserve after getting hurt against Seattle, underwent surgery at Stanford on his torn pectoral muscle.
Tomsula has stressed better communication from everybody, including his quarterback.
"My relationship with my teammates is great. That's all I'm worried about," Kaepernick said. "What the perspective is outside the locker room really has nothing to do with me or this team. ... To me that's a situation that I don't know what the agenda is saying that or what the credibility of that source is."
"That would be an absolute concern but I don't address those things," Tomsula said Wednesday. "I don't know where they come from. I don't believe it's coming from here."

Tomsula hasn't observed any problems in the locker room.
"I think I'm a guy that's in the locker room more than most coaches. ... We're 2-5, here it comes,NFL Jerseys Supply, here comes all the stuff. That's the business, that's where we're at. But I don't see it."
"First of all, our locker room is straight ... Kap isn't on a damn island," wideout Torrey Smith responded.
Tomsula is most concerned about getting his entire team on track. He spent time during the extended weekend break evaluating his roster.
SANTA CLARA, Calif. (AP) — When it comes to any outside chatter questioning Colin Kaepernick's support system in his own locker room, coach Jim Tomsula hardly expects that would have been generated within team headquarters from management or players.
"I really hope not. For me, I give everything I can to this organization, I give everything I can to my teammates to try to help us win and to try to help us be better moving forward," Kaepernick said. "I have a great relationship with my teammates and I'll leave it at that."
Tomsula figures part of the constant criticism of Kaepernick just comes with the territory for a team that is 2-5 with a struggling offense, but "any of that stuff's counterproductive."
"That was one of the things we talked about as a team, communicating, everybody, not just him, all of us in the communication side of things," Tomsula said of a team meeting earlier this month. "If something's on your mind there's a way to talk about things and go."
Kaepernick was seen interacting with fellow quarterbacks Blaine Gabbert and Dylan Thompson — two people he regularly eats lunch with along with offensive linemen Alex Boone and Joe Staley — in the locker room Wednesday before hitting the showers.
San Francisco managed just 55 yards in the first half and finished with 142,Alex Iwobi Arsenal Jersey UK, fewer than the 164 the Niners managed in last year's Thanksgiving night loss to Seattle and their worst total since 133 yards against the Vikings on Nov. 5, 2006.
"This whole team sees Kap on an everyday basis, we see him 15 hours a day in meetings," Gabbert said. "Unless those stories are coming from in here they're false. They don't have any reason to be spread. I think people are just trying to find something that's causing turmoil within this team,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, but the rumors don't need to be spread, they're not true. That's really all there is to say about it."
FOX Sports NFL insider Jay Glazer reported Sunday that Kaepernick is "just alone,Wholesale Football Jerseys, on an island in that locker room. There's not a lot of people he connects with. Confidence-wise he's just buried right now."
"What happens, the frustration thing. I felt a frustration there. We all do,Wholesale NFL China Jerseys, I'm not going to lie about it," Tomsula said. "We had a tough stretch there and you get frustrated. What I don't want is all that pent up then we start having boom, boom, boom. So I want to be in front of that before anything comes up in that way."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 04:02 , Processed in 0.079030 second(s), 28 queries .