主題

帖子

2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2018-2-19 02:51:09 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"I feel good with the plays we're running, and now it's just perfecting the timing," Davis.
The Rams forced some quick throws and Williams noted "we got our hands on five balls, not that I'm counting." The bottom line was one sack and no turnovers produced in the first game under the coach who was briefly a member of Jeff Fisher's first staff in 2012 before serving a bounty gate suspension.
Greg Robinson, the No. 2 overall pick, subbed at guard late in the game after Rodger Saffold left with a neck injury. He was anointed a starting guard the day of the draft but was used at both guard and tackle in the preseason, perhaps hindering his progress.
"We had two significant plays that stood out, and both times 84 (Patterson) had his hands on the ball,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China," Williams said. "Other than that, we tackled pretty well."
William Hayes,Cheap Nike Shox Shoes, who's been a valuable member of the defensive end rotation,Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys, gets his first start in three years with the Rams on Sunday. Undrafted rookie Ethan Westbrooks, who beat out Michael Sam for a backup spot on the defensive line,Cheap Jerseys Free, is expected to make his NFL debut.
Williams returned in the offseason, replacing inexperienced Tim Walton. He thought the defense improved throughout the preseason, and added, "Nowhere have I ever been that there has been a let-off."
ST. LOUIS (AP) — Gregg Williams' long-delayed debut as St. Louis Rams defensive coordinator was a bust, and it only gets harder from here.

"Now he's going to have a chance to see in a regular season game, how it speeds up," Williams said. "He's got a lot of talent and he's picked things up very well."
"We're pretty talented at that position," Williams said Friday. "They don't want to see any fall off,Cheap Nike Air Max 90 Online, they don't want to let him down. We'll rise up."
"It's just something I have to prepare myself for because change could happen at any time."
Davis,Cheap Jerseys NFL China, undrafted out of Southern Mississippi and a deep reserve with St. Louis parts of three seasons, made his NFL debut in the second half of the opener. He's gotten all of the first-team snaps this week, although Fisher said Hill (left quadriceps) could go without any work and will be a game-time decision.
Davis absorbed four of the Vikings' five sacks with no after-effects, adding, "I'm fresh, good to go. A lot of times it feels good to get hit."
Part of the opener, he stood alone far away from the cluster of reserves who gathered behind assistant coaches.
For at least a few months, he'll be without standout end Chris Long. The pressure had already been ramped up to keep the score down when Sam Bradford was lost in the preseason, and third-string quarterback Austin Davis could get the start in Week 2 at Tampa Bay with Shaun Hill questionable.
Long, the second overall pick in 2008, will miss the first game of his career and many more after undergoing surgery for an ankle surgery Thursday. He was placed on injured reserve-designated to return and Fisher remains hopeful Long will be back late in the season.
But a unit aspiring to top 10 status under the relentless prodding from Williams also got burned for a couple of crucial big plays. Numerous players whiffed on wide receiver Cordarrelle Patterson's back-breaking 67-yard run of a simple pitchout for a 20-3 lead late in the third quarter.
"It was a lot thoughts going through my head," Robinson said. "At the end of the day you've got to be positive.
Two interceptions were costly in the opening 34-6 loss to Minnesota, one leading to a late touchdown in the first half and another returned for a score. So, it wasn't all on the defense.
Rookie defensive back Lamarcus Joyner also was questionable with a back injury, missing the last two practices after limited work on Wednesday.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 14:05 , Processed in 0.070868 second(s), 23 queries .