帖子

2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2018-2-19 04:13:23 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"I knew he had the ability to take it the distance."
"Honestly, it wasn't that bad,Air Max 97 Wholesale," the Minnesota Vikings' new coach said after beating the St. Louis Rams 34-6 and getting a celebratory ice bath on Sunday.
Even after losing Bradford,Wholesale NFL Jerseys Authentic, the Rams had been optimistic about a breakthrough season. They were far too sloppy in the opener with 13 penalties for 121 yards along with numerous missed tackles, and Vikings fans drowned out the few thousand partisans who stuck it out.
Understandably, the Vikings' locker room was exuberant. Defensive end Everson Griffin, who had two sacks, gushed that his team had "the best game plan in the world." But Zimmer was careful not to get carried away.
"I felt good about the game, I felt good about the game plan, I felt good about the players, felt good about how we practiced," the 58-year-old Zimmer said. "I was probably more nervous for the first preseason game."
SIDELINE DUTY
"He's a tremendous talent," Peterson said. "As soon as he got that pitch and I saw that great block by Matt (Kalil) I pretty much threw my hands up.
MOVING ON
BIG LEG
"We hear about their defense all the time, especially their front four," Patterson said. "The offensive lineman did a great job of standing them up and I say hats off to those guys."

ST. LOUIS (AP) — Like any other game, Mike Zimmer took a little Pepto-Bismol to calm the stomach. It was business as usual, even if it was his first time calling the shots.
Rams kicker Greg Zuerlein had been 7 for 13 from 50-plus before hooking a 50-yarder in the first quarter. He later connected from 56 and 46 yards.
Davis, who backed up Kellen Clemens the last nine games in 2013, was 16 for 23 for 192 yards in his NFL debut. But he had an interception returned 81 yards by Harrison Smith for a tack-on TD late in the game.
Zimmer was a defensive coordinator with Dallas,Cheap Hockey Jerseys, Atlanta and Cincinnati the previous 14 seasons and inherited a 5-10-1 team. A defense that surrendered the most points in the NFL last year clicked right away, holding St. Louis to 170 yards the first three quarters.
Rams offensive lineman Greg Robinson was the second overall pick of the draft and was supposed to open the season as a starting guard. He alternated at guard and tackle throughout training camp, partly as insurance in case Jake Long wasn't ready coming off a knee injury. So far,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, he's mastered neither spot. He filled in at guard after Rodger Saffold left with a neck injury in the fourth quarter, but before that had been used only on special teams.
The Vikings were 4-0 in the preseason and they opened with a bang, too. Wide receiver Cordarrelle Patterson ran for 102 yards on just three carries, with a 67-yard scoring run off a simple pitchout the backbreaker, and the defense stuffed a team down to its third quarterback after the first half.
As a rookie in 2012, Blair Walsh kicked three field goals of 50-plus yards in a victory at St. Louis. He got the Vikings on the board early with a 52-yarder and added a 46-yarder in the opening minute of the second quarter. That was the only scoring before the Vikings capitalized on Josh Robinson's interception and Matt Cassel threw an 8-yard TD pass to Greg Jennings just before halftime.
QUARTERBACK WOES
Naturally, the Rams keyed on Adrian Peterson. They held him down just fine,Cheap Jeseys NFL, holding the Vikings star to 75 yards on 21 carries. But they got burned big-time by Patterson,Brian Campbell Jersey, who broke at least four tackles on the game-breaking 67-yarder that made it 20-3. He had carries of 23 and 12 yards in the first half to go with three receptions for 26 yards.
Reasons why Zimmer's debut was a smash success and the Rams are reeling from a 28-point margin that matches the best in franchise history for an opener set in 1937:
"They played well today," the coach said. "That was today and next week will be a different week."
"I told the team this is not going to define our season, it's just the opener," Fisher said. "We've got work to do."
PLAYMAKER DELUXE
Shaun Hill stood on the sideline with arms crossed far away from the action most of the second half and deferred injury updates to coach Jeff Fisher. The Rams signed Case Keenum last week but if Hill can't go, Austin Davis will make his first career start next week at Tampa Bay.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 07:37 , Processed in 0.066334 second(s), 23 queries .