主題

帖子

2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2018-2-19 05:34:32 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Saints safety Kenny Vaccaro describes Breaux's transition from the CFL to the NFL as "smooth,Cheap Hockey Jerseys."
It was a dream he was never shy about sharing, even when it looked a little far-fetched.
He spent two seasons north of the border playing for the Hamilton Tiger-Cats. This offseason, the Saints decided to sign him as a free agent, and he has quickly earned practice snaps as the primary nickel back.
"Now that we're on the same team, it's just unbelievable," Breaux said.
"If I said, 'All rookies get on the line. We're doing extra conditioning,' I wouldn't expect him to get on that line," Payton said. "I'd say he's pretty hungry. His journey to get here is unique and I think he's taking advantage of those snaps."
Notes: Saints coaches ran sprints after practice as a result of Payton trying to see how young kickers Zach Hocher and Dustin Hopkins would handle a little pressure. Payton decided that coaches would run if both kickers hit from 59 yards. With fellow players cheering them on, they did. In fact,Nike Air Max 2018, both kickers hit all four field goals they tried from various distances. ...   Linebackers Anthony Spencer and Dannell Ellerbe, as well as left guard Tim Lelito, tight end Josh Hill,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys, left tackle Terron Armstead and running back C.J. Spiller returned to practice after recent absences of various lengths during the past week. ... Those missing practice included defensive tackle Akiem Hicks and receiver Brandin Cooks. Payton generally declines to discuss reasons for absences during preseason. ... Safety Jairus Byrd remains on the physically unable to perform list, and Vaccaro said he didn't expect Byrd to rush back to practice while he continues to rehabilitate a knee injury that caused him to miss much of last season. But Vaccaro also said he wasn't concerned. "He'll come back and be the same old Byrd when he's healthy." ... Top draft pick Andrus Peat, who has worked primarily as a reserve right or left tackle, took snaps at left guard on Sunday evening. "The key is to get the right five guys out there," Payton said. "I do see him as a tackle,Cheap Jerseys From China, and yet I think he has the athleticism to play inside."
WHITE SULPHUR SPRINGS, W.Va. (AP) — Training camp hardly seems like work to first-year Saints cornerback Delvin Breaux.
"There's something about that dude, man," Browner began. "I like him a lot."
So Breaux introduced himself and told Browner, "Man I'm going to be up there in the NFL with you. Watch. Just wait. And he was like, 'All right,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, bro. Can't wait to see you.'
Breaux got married in July, but worried he'd have to call off his honeymoon when he found out Saints rookies were assigned to report to camp a week earlier than veterans. But when he addressed the potential conflict with Sean Payton, the coach told Breaux not to worry about it because he doesn't really consider him a rookie.
Breaux was a Louisiana high school standout who expected play for LSU, but a neck injury derailed his college career before it started. He was never cleared to play in college, but found his way back into pro football through the Arena Football League and then the CFL.
Browner, a former CFL player himself, seems to feel much the same way.
"He's really,Cheap Stitched Jerseys, really good," Vaccaro said, mentioning how refined Breaux's technique has looked. "He's grasped the defense quickly."
"I just wake up every day with a smile on my face and I'm ready to work," Breaux said. "It still feels surreal."
The 25-year-old New Orleans native, who was too injured to play college football, can't seem to stop smiling when he talks about his first few months in the NFL and how close he is to wearing black and gold in the Superdome on Sundays.
"It's a dream come true," Breaux said. "I'm glad to be out here each day working, grinding."
During practice Sunday evening, Breaux made a diving break-up on a pass intended for receiver Joe Morgan. He allowed a short catch to Marques Colston, but immediately wrapped up the Saints' all-time leading receiver to limit the gain.
Several years ago, Breaux spotted Saints cornerback Brandon Browner, who was then with Seattle, along a Mardi Gras parade route in New Orleans.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 07:32 , Processed in 0.080113 second(s), 25 queries .