2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-2-19 11:23:02 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
First, though,Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys, there's a regular season to play and the two-time defending AFC South champs have become a trendy pick to reach the Super Bowl.
While Irsay has shown he's willing to pay big money to keep his top players, it's not likely all four will return.
But Castonzo has never been one for flashy moves. He'd rather do the dirty work as just one of the guys.

Getting the deal done before Sunday's season opener at Buffalo also gives the Colts time to prepare for what another busy offseason at the negotiating table.
"To have that side locked down for the next whatever, four or five years..." Pagano said. "I don't even know what it was. I don't even know what it's worth. I just know he's worth every penny of it."
Team owner Jim Irsay has repeatedly said he wants to sign Luck to a long-term extension that will make him one of the richest players in league history. Tight ends Dwayne Allen and Coby Fleener, starting linebacker Jerrell Freeman and starting cornerback Greg Toler are all set to become free agents, too, if the Colts cannot re-sign them before early March.
But the Colts know their most likely route to Santa Clara,Austin Hooper Falcons Jersey, California, will be keeping Luck on his feet -- a job that falls heavily on Castonzo.
Luck knows two key teammates — Castonzo and Pro Bowl receiver T.Y. Hilton — have been locked up for four and five years,China Jerseys Wholesale, and coach Chuck Pagano is relieved that he won't have to worry about speedy rushers coming off the left edge.
"I take pride in the fact that I protect Andrew's back," he said. "When I go out there playing, it's not just playing with my teammates, it's playing with some of my best friends."
The 6-foot-7, 311-pound tackle from Boston College has been one of the few constants. Castonzo has made 56 consecutive starts and played in a league-high 1,090 regular-season snaps last season. Against the Patriots, Castonzo even caught a touchdown pass from Luck and celebrated the score with a memorable arm-waving dance.
All that money didn't change a thing.
Notes: Pagano said Toler (neck) and running back Vick Ballard (hamstring) would not play against the Bills. Darius Butler is expected to replace Toler in the lineup. ... Linebacker Robert Mathis and rookie cornerback D'Joun Smith are both listed as questionable. Mathis, the 2013 sacks champion,Cheap Buffalo Bills Jerseys, is trying to come back from a season-ending torn Achilles tendon. Smith has an undisclosed injury. ... Linebackers Nate Irving (knee), D'Qwell Jackson (toe) and Bjoern Werner (knee) and cornerback Sheldon Price (concussion) are all probable. ... Indy also traded a 2017 conditional late-round draft pick to Cleveland for defensive lineman Billy Winn.
Now that the deal is done,Cheap NBA Jerseys Authentic, the Colts have the cornerstone for an offensive line that has spent most of the past two years in flux.
Less than 24 hours after Indianapolis' left tackle agreed to a dream contract — four years, $43.6 million — Castonzo went back to work on the one mission that matters most,Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic, protecting Andrew Luck.
"Basically I just said, 'Hey, it's all up to you (agent Tom Condon). I'm focusing on playing football. I've got an important season ahead of me, so get it done as soon as you can get it done,'" Castonzo said. "I knew I wanted to be here so I was hoping we could get something done."
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Anthony Castonzo walked into the Colts' locker room Friday with a big smile, a new contract and a familiar attitude.
During that time, Indy has used 18 lineup combinations and Luck has been hit a league-high 210 times, according to STATS.
"Getting paid doesn't change at all what the game is on the field," Castonzo said. "I'm just going to go out there with the same mentality I have been."
Castonzo wasn't the only one having some fun Friday.
New right tackle Jack Mewhort, who played left guard last season, jokingly reminded reporters that he helped Castonzo last season.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 23:24 , Processed in 0.064070 second(s), 26 queries .