積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-2-19 16:28:16 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"We found a way to win, and that is what it's all about."
He had the wind knocked out of him in the fourth quarter and was walking gingerly on the sideline as backup Kellen Clemens warmed up.
Rivers was hurt after a 28-yard completion to Floyd was negated by a holding call against left tackle King Dunlap midway through the third quarter,Cheap China Jerseys. The Chargers had to settle for Nick Novak's 52-yard field goal that made it 13-3.
Carr fumbled on the game's first play from scrimmage when he mishandled a shotgun snap, and San Diego linebacker Donald Butler recovered at the 22. Two plays later, Floyd leaped to catch a touchdown pass over T.J. Carrie.
Novak extended his franchise-record streak to 32 consecutive field goals by making a 23-yarder late in the second quarter. He then pushed a 48-yard attempt wide left as the half ended.
"He took some shots. He's been taking shots all year. For those who don't know,China NFL Jerseys, he's been dealing with a rib injury, a very severe rib injury," Gates said. "So he's been toughing it out these last three, four weeks."
A desperation pass by Raiders rookie Derek Carr fell incomplete short of the end zone as time expired.
Carr was 16 of 34 for 172 yards.
"Oakland played well today, and it probably wasn't our best offensive day,Cheap NFL Jerseys, but they had a lot to do with it," Rivers said.
"I didn't throw it as good as I need to throw it, but they covered us some — credit to them," he said. "A lot of times there wasn't a lot there."
Rivers was 22 of 34 for 193 yards.
"I will be fine," Rivers said.
Oakland got to the San Diego 7 with 4:10 left, but the drive stalled and Janikowski kicked his 25-yarder.
The Chargers were coming off their bye, which was preceded by a 37-0 loss at Miami on Nov. 2, their worst in 18 seasons.
The Chargers came up with a huge play on third-and-3 after the Raiders closed within a touchdown when Gates tipped a pass to himself between safeties Charles Woodson and Brandian Ross for a 15-yard gain to the Oakland 45.
While beat up,Cheap Jerseys For Sale, at least Rivers and the San Diego Chargers weren't beaten as they had been in their previous three games.
The losing streak by the Raiders (0-10) is the equivalent of a full season. Monday is the one-year anniversary of their last win,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, 28-23 at Houston.
Rivers went back in after Sebastian Janikowski kicked a 25-yard field goal to pull the Raiders within a touchdown with four minutes to play.
In a revelation sure to make coach Mike McCoy blanch, tight end Antonio Gates let it slip that Rivers has been playing with a rib injury.
The Raiders crossed the 50-yard line only twice Sunday. They got to the San Diego 23 on their third drive before settling for Janikowski's 42-yard field goal.

NOTES: Each team punted nine times.  ... Raiders first-round draft pick Khalil Mack had his first career sack. ... Mathews had 70 yards on 16 carries. He limped out of the locker room, his right knee heavily wrapped. It was his first game back since spraining the knee in a win against Seattle on Sept. 14. ... Chargers rookie Jerry Attaochu, also returning from an injury, had a sack. ... Chargers C Rich Orhnberger (ankle) and NT Ryan Carrethers (elbow) left and didn't return.
Carr almost led the Raiders to an upset of the Chargers on Oct. 12 but was intercepted with 1:13 to play to preserve San Diego's 31-28 victory.
McCoy does whatever he can to keep injury information from the outside world.
"That's a play I should have made," Woodson said. "I felt I let the team down. I don't know how many times I caught balls like that. ... That's how the season's going. It's been that close a lot of times."
"Obviously there is a lot of anger," Carr said. "Obviously there is a lot of disappointment. But no one's giving up; no one is going to give up."
"Awesome catch," Rivers said. "I think I should have thrown it to him sooner."
The Chargers (6-4) snapped a three-game skid and welcomed back Ryan Mathews, Manti Te'o and Melvin Ingram, who had been out since September.
Rivers threw a 22-yard touchdown pass to Malcom Floyd on the game's third play from scrimmage,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, and the Chargers held on for a lackluster 13-6 victory against winless Oakland on Sunday, extending the Raiders' losing streak to 16.
Woodson was in position to break it up or intercept it.
SAN DIEGO (AP) — Philip Rivers gingerly eased himself onto the stool at his locker, clearly sore after injuring his leg and then having the wind knocked out of him.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 18:22 , Processed in 0.073252 second(s), 28 queries .