主題

帖子

2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2018-2-19 19:31:51 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
NOTES: Near the end of practice RB David Wilson,China Soccer Jerseys, coming off neck surgery, sustained a "burner," according to Coughlin and walked off the field with trainer Ronnie Barnes. ... "He got a burner," Coughlin said. "We'll see. We were all praying that it would be a non-issue and that he'd be able to come back and just go to work. He was cleared. I'm not going to speculate on what it was. I'm going to wait and see what the doctor says. He had a burner. Obviously he was stunned. I didn't see it. I heard what it might have been,Authentic NBA Jerseys Cheap, but I better look at the film first." Wilson is listed as the backup on the depth chart. ... The Giants and Buffalo Bills will be the first teams to try kicking extra points from the 15-yard line when they meet Sunday night in Canton, Ohio.  The NFL is experimenting with the new distance for PATs for the first two weeks of preseason games. Doug Rosenbaum, in his 14th season as an NFL official, explained that the PAT had become too automatic and the NFL wants to gather information on making the kick longer. Of all the PATs taken last year, 99.7 percent were successful. There were a total of six missed extra points in the NFL last season. ... TE Larry Donnell made a nice one-handed catch on a lofted pass into the end zone by QB Eli Manning.
"Don't make anything more than it is. It's a coach wanting a player on the field and a player wanting the player on the field. When you're cleared to play you'll be ready to go and you'll earn the respect of your teammates by virtue of what you do on the field and how well you study and work right now."
"(The injury) did surprise me,Jerseys NFL Wholesale," Beckham said. "I know how it felt when I stepped on Cromartie's shoe and I felt a little pinch. It was in open field. My foot got caught in his cleat and I just over-stretched it.  It's not like I got kneed or anything like that. I can do a lot of short stuff, it's just when I get into top speed."

Beckham, projected as a complement to wideouts Victor Cruz and Rueben Randle in the starting lineup, hasn't participated fully in practice since he got tangled with CB Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie while running a route on the first day of camp.
"When it's time to go,Cheap Nike Air Max 97 Shoes For Women, I only know one speed," Beckham said. "It's just one of those things that's frustrating. You push yourself to limits that sometimes you can't reach. You can't really guess how a hamstring is going to react."
Beckham said the doctor's visit was "preventative," just to confirm that the injury was what he thought it was.
"We had a talk today," Beckham said. "I know that I'm new and we don't know each other that well. Over time you get to know people. The bad part about it is the first impression. You don't ever want to leave a bad impression.
Even though he will miss the Hall of Fame game against Buffalo on Sunday, Beckham says he will play in preseason games.
"We just had a discussion, player/coach," Coughlin said. "I see his frustration and he sees our frustration.
"I just want to reassure him that he knows how hard it is for me not to be practicing. I'm a high-energy guy. I loved practicing at LSU and I love practicing now. For me, it's never been about days off, it's about getting better each and every day."
The first-round draft choice out of LSU has been sidelined since the first day of training camp when he aggravated a hamstring injury,Buy Cheap Nike Air Max Shoes.
"I definitely think I'll be playing in the preseason games," he said. "You just have to be patient with it and not let you get frustrated or mentally upset. My head is in the right place. It's just one of those things that takes time."
EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. (AP) — Rookie wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. and Giants coach Tom Coughlin got together before practice on Tuesday and shared their levels of frustration.
Beckham went to see a doctor on Monday and was limited to catching punts on Tuesday,Cheap NFL Jerseys China.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 05:19 , Processed in 0.073050 second(s), 23 queries .