2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-2-19 19:33:14 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Miller explained that he no longer finishes interviews with "Gig 'em" because of his alma mater's rise following a move to the SEC, for instance.
Miller was the second overall draft pick in 2011, taken nine spots higher than Watt. Asked last month during joint practices with the Texans who was the better player, Miller cracked, "If I had to take my pick, it would be me."
Miller, an Aggie ambassador if ever there was one, no longer considers the University of Texas an arch enemy, either.
If Miller hadn't run into some trouble last year he might already have his own megadeal in hand.
"He came in with a clean mind, just willing to play football and not let everything off the field,Air Max Zero Be True, whatever it may be, get to him,Cheap NFL Jerseys China," fellow fourth-year linebacker Nate Irving said. "We're ready to see him back out there in action, sacking quarterbacks and doing funny dances."
Given what Watt commanded, can Miller expect nine figures the next time he puts his autograph on a contract?
Miller has looked like his old self this summer, the one who set a franchise record with 18 1/2 sacks in 2012, not the player who was bogged down by extra pounds and the weight of the world last season when he managed just five QB takedowns.
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP) — The cadre of cameras and reporters around his locker started to disperse when Von Miller feigned indignation.
"We've got great guys in the head office. I've got great guys that represent me. I'll let them take care of that," Miller said. "All I can do is just go out there and play."
In the offseason, the Broncos exercised their fifth-year option on Miller, which means he'll make $9.75 million in 2015 if he's on their roster in March.
So is defensive coordinator Jack Del Rio, who could barely contain his excitement this week over the star-studded unit he's about to unleash.
The Denver Broncos star linebacker, who studied agriculture and life sciences at Texas A&M, said he's downsized his flock of birds back home in Dallas from 60 to 40. He thinned out his coop with bigger things in mind.
Notes: DL Malik Jackson returned to practice after attending his father's memorial service in Irvington, New Jersey, on Thursday. ... Peyton Manning liked Tom Brady's "When I suck, I'll retire" quote on a radio show earlier this week. "That's a pretty good rule," Manning said. ... LB Danny Trevathan,Cheap Nike Air Max Plus, who broke his left leg Aug. 12, nearly walked out of the locker room Friday minus his crutches. "I'm ditching them on Monday," he declared.
"Back four,Cheap Jerseys From China, five, six years ago, you compared yourself to the school across the state," he said. "We don't really have to do that anymore. We're letting our play speak for us."
"What? No questions about the chickens?" he asked.
Forget for a moment his return from reconstructive knee surgery. Or playing alongside DeMarcus Ware now. Or facing Andrew Luck in the opener Sunday night.
Miller's physique and pass-rushing moves look just like they did in his first two NFL seasons, when he collected 30 sacks.
Miller wanted to talk about his bird business.
"You get me one of those J.J. Watt deals,Wholesale NFL China Jerseys, and I'll go commercial right now," Miller said. "I'll have chicken stores everywhere. I've got to wait a little bit. When I get a little bit more money, I can do that."
Yes, Miller, whose salary is $3.25 million this season, took note of the six-year, $100 million extension Watt recently signed.
"I don't have to promote anymore. You saw what we did the other week," Miller said of Aggies sophomore quarterback Kenny Hill shredding No. 9 South Carolina for 511 yards in his first start at Johnny Manziel's successor.

"I thought it should have been more. I think he's still underpaid," Miller said. "He's a once-in-a-lifetime player."
It was yet another sign that Miller is back to being his old self, both on and off the football field, after a trying 2013 season that began with a six-game drug suspension and ended with a torn ACL.
So, on to the Colts. But if you want to talk contracts or chickens,NFL Jerseys China, he's up for that, too.
His playful persona is back, too.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 21:32 , Processed in 0.073305 second(s), 28 queries .