主題

帖子

2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2018-2-20 07:40:38 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Their respective resumes were cited by their new employers as a crucial factor,Supply Cheap Jerseys.
Fox is the most experienced of all the recycled coaches. He's 127-96 overall, including 49-22 in Denver, where his 3-4 postseason record led to a split with GM John Elway.
Before this streak,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, all 23 Super Bowl champions between 1974 and 1996 were led by men who were on the first NFL head coaching job.
Kubiak had that same viewpoint in Baltimore last year when he helped rejuvenate the Ravens as their offensive coordinator after going 63-66 in Houston from 2006-13.
"You saw his energy. He's got the fire in the belly," McCaskey said. Ryan Pace, the 37-year-old Bears new GM, added: "I look at John as being my age."
Carroll was jettisoned by the Jets after one season and then fired by the Patriots after three years in New England, where his replacement was none other than Belichick, who had been banished by the Browns after a mediocre half-decade in Cleveland.
Said Ryan: "I'm a different man right now than I was six years ago because I lacked experience as a head coach. ... I will be a better coach now. Through experience, I don't think there's any doubt that you become more of an expert."
When the confetti falls on either the Seahawks or Patriots next Sunday,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, 12 of the last 18 Super Bowl champions will have been coached by men who had felt the sting of the pink slip as an NFL head coach.
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP) — The two men vying to put their fingerprints on the Lombardi Trophy are testament to the axiom that men who flop in their first NFL head coaching job can subsequently flourish.

Now, retreads are all the rage.
"Experience was paramount," Oakland GM Reggie McKenzie said after hiring Del Rio, whose 69-73 record in Jacksonville from 2003-11 looks all the better given the Jaguars' 11-42 record since.
To join the club of recycled coaches who know that sweet taste of redemption.
Pete Carroll and Bill Belichick were busts in their first go-around.
One of them will be fitted for another diamond-encrusted ring this offseason.
Fired after going 50-52, counting playoffs, with the Jets from 2009-14,Wholesale China Jerseys, Ryan landed in Buffalo,wholesale nfl jerseys, where Doug Marrone had stepped down abruptly.
"When John became available, the game changed," Bears chairman George McCaskey said.
"He's a youthful personality and I think it's great because he has the experience, still with the energy," Pace said. "So it's a perfect combination. ... You look around the league, you look at Belichick and Pete Carroll, there's a track record of these guys who come in and learn from these experiences, and get better every step of the way."
"We were basically the only team looking for a head coach who did not fire their head coach the year before. So we decided ... that maybe we should go the veteran route," said Bills owner Terry Pegula.
"You have an idea when you're a young coach of what you think it would be" making all the decisions, "and then the reality of being a head coach sets in," Del Rio said. "I think there's been tremendous growth. It also was very beneficial after being a head coach, getting the past three years to go back and be a coordinator in a successful group, because I was able to see things from a different perspective."
That should bode well for fans of the Broncos, Bears, Raiders and Bills. Of the six openings that have been filled so far, four have gone to men who bring head coaching experience to their new jobs: Gary Kubiak in Denver, John Fox in Chicago,2018 Nike Air Max 90 Essential, Jack Del Rio in Oakland and Rex Ryan in Buffalo.
Del Rio, who spent the last three seasons as Denver's defensive coordinator, said he's much more comfortable and confident calling the shots and the plays now.
Ryan said head coaches with second chances have an extra edge to them that first-timers lack: they're driven to prove they're not only a good coach but a better one for having failed.
Others did, too.
That year in Baltimore was invaluable "for me as a coach, being around John Harbaugh, being around that organization, being around Ozzie Newsome, watching them go about their business, how they go about being successful week in and week out," Kubiak said. "I take all that with me as I move forward and I know I'm a lot better coach now than I was when I left" Denver in 2006 after a decade as the Broncos offensive coordinator.
Never mind that Fox is pushing 60, either. After all, Carroll is 63 and Belichick 62.
"Yes, it is personal, there's no question about it," he said. "It's embarrassing. I see myself as a good football coach and I can't wait."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 17:44 , Processed in 0.082401 second(s), 25 queries .