2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-2-20 09:00:55 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Running back Bishop Sankey suffered a stinger that caused him to fumble,Wholesale Jerseys China, and running back Dexter McCluster is recovering from a concussion. Safety Michael Griffin dislocated his left shoulder but returned and finished.
Here's how ugly it's been:
— Whisenhunt hasn't impressed Tennessee fans — his personal skid is even worse than the Titans. Whisenhunt now is 3-20 as a head coach dating back to his final 12 games in Arizona in 2012. Titans president Tommy Smith has made it clear he's sticking with both Whisenhunt and general manager Ruston Webster.
First-year Titans coach Ken Whisenhunt was hired to turn things around, and they haven't won since Sammie Hill's fingertips swatted away a field goal Oct. 12 against the Jaguars — who at 1-10 have a worse record than Tennessee.
Tennessee (2-9) is mired in a five-game skid, losing nine of 10 overall. Now the injuries are starting to pile up along with the losses for a franchise off to its worst start since moving to Tennessee in 1997.
— Tennessee has lost five players to season-ending injuries, including four starters — left tackle Michael Roos, tight end Craig Stevens, safety Bernard Pollard and linebacker Zach Brown. They've had plenty of company in the training room with four other starters missing at least two games to injuries.
"It's the NFL,Air Max 97 Undefeated For Sale," Walker said. "Teams every year have their ups and downs, and right now we're having a down."
The Titans play the Texans (5-6) Sunday,Nike Air Max Tn Ultra Plus, but Houston handed Mettenberger a 30-16 loss in his first NFL start a month ago. Then Tennessee heads into December against the Jets, Giants and Jaguars — a combined 6-26.
— This is the worst start since this team moved to Tennessee in 1997 and the worst since a 1-9 start in 1994 cost Jack Pardee his job with the then-Houston Oilers. That team wound up 2-14, and the worst record in Tennessee was 4-12 in 2005. Six of the Titans' losses this season have been by at least 14 points.
— The Titans are on their third quarterback. Whisenhunt played four quarterbacks his final season in Arizona. He's gambling on a rookie drafted in the sixth round with Zach Mettenberger,Wholesale NHL Jerseys, who is 0-4. The rookie threw for 345 yards in Sunday's 43-24 loss to Philadelphia, the most yards passing by a rookie this season and the most by a rookie for this franchise.
Lewan isn't alone,Adidas Hockey Jerseys Cheap, the Titans are down as a franchise.
"Sick feeling in my stomach all the time," Whisenhunt said. "I mean nothing changes that except when you win, so it's not a lot of fun."
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Rookie left tackle Taylor Lewan is backed up against a locker wearing a walking boot on his sprained left ankle when asked about the Titans closing in on the franchise's worst record since moving to Tennessee.
While Lewan is in a walking boot, at least he didn't break his ankle. Center Brian Schwenke had an MRI exam on his left knee, and Whisenhunt didn't have an update on their status Monday.
With five games left, tight end Delanie Walker said they have to stick together and keep fighting to show what they can do next year. Team officials in personnel and the coaches will be watching, trying to figure out what they need to be better in 2015.

And there hasn't been much fun around the Titans facilities.
"That's really good to kick me when I'm down like that, that's good," Lewan said Monday.
And though the results don't reflect a changing of losing attitudes, Whisenhunt's believes Griffin's actions do.
Tennessee also appears to coming up on a break in the schedule with a lineup of upcoming games against teams below .500.
"I think that speaks a lot to buying into what we're trying to get done,China NFL Jerseys," Whisenhunt said. "I have a lot of respect for that."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-6-2 17:51 , Processed in 0.065924 second(s), 26 queries .