2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-2-20 09:05:11 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"I don't feel like we had our best day as a group, especially on the offensive side of the ball," Demaryius Thomas said. "There were a lot of penalties, not converting well, I don't think I had one of my best days."
Denver's starters have looked solid in preseason wins over Seattle and San Francisco, games in which Manning has completed 22 of 27 passes for 182 yards and a TD, leading some to suggest the Broncos are ready for the regular season right now.
Notes: Watt said he'd like a new contract soon, but he's not stressing over it: "I get paid to go after quarterbacks. There are people who get paid to decide how much I get paid to go after quarterbacks," he said. ... Texans RG Brandon Brooks participated in his first practice after missing camp with an undisclosed injury and CB Johnathan Joseph is back after missing all of camp following offseason toe surgery. ... WR Andre Johnson,NFL Jerseys China Cheap, RB Arian Foster and LB Brian Cushing, who didn't play against the Falcons, ramped up their workload Tuesday.
He said there was no ulterior motive to his harsh assessment, denying that he was just trying to light a fire under his team so it didn't start to feel like the next two weeks didn't matter.
"They executed better than we did," Manning said. "They just did their jobs a lot better."
Thomas said the Texans had plenty to do with Denver's discombobulated performance that so upset Manning.
The Broncos will also see the Seahawks again in September, but after Saturday night's game against Houston, they won't see the Texans again this season unless they meet up in the playoffs.
Asked specifically what had set him off, Manning stared at a reporter like he had stared down receiver Bubba Caldwell after a poorly run route or two an hour earlier.
What observers saw, actually, was a Broncos offense that produced its share of big plays in both 7-on-7 and team drills against a Romeo Crennel-designed 3-4 defense led by J.J. Watt and Jadeveon Clowney but also some sloppy moments less than 48 hours after a chest-thumping 34-0 shutout of the San Francisco 49ers.
The Texans had an extra day's rest, having played Atlanta on Saturday night.
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP) — Peyton Manning was disgusted with the Denver Broncos offense after the first of three practices with the Houston Texans.
Manning said he's thrilled to get three workouts in against the Texans and Crennel, who is in his first season as Texans defensive coordinator, having joined the staff after another former Bill Belichick disciple, Bill O'Brien, was named head coach.
"Romeo Crennel is one of the best coaches out there," Manning said. "Overall, it will be a good week for us. But we've got to do better than we did today on offense."
The teams will suit up in full pads Wednesday. That, combined with Manning calling out his teammates,Cheap Carolina Panthers Jerseys, promises to ratchet up the intensity.
"I feel like we had a pretty good practice,Wholesale Jerseys," Von Miller said. "Today had a game-type atmosphere. We still made some errors. That's what practice is for, you just go out there and try to smooth everything out."

"Were you watching?" Manning retorted.
And when the five-time MVP isn't happy,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, nobody's happy.
To be sure, Denver's defense also got the best of Houston's offense.
"I thought our offense stunk today,Jerseys NFL Wholesale," Manning said after Tuesday's two-hour practice in shells and shorts. "I thought their defense totally kicked our butt."
While the Texans, who went 2-14 last year, talked all about how beneficial it was facing the defending AFC champs, it was the Broncos who were talking up the Texans.
"I kind of call it like I see it. When you have a pretty below-average practice, you've got to call it a below-average practice," Manning said. "So, I think this team does a pretty good job staying pretty even-keeled. I don't think anybody is overly excited about beating a San Francisco team that didn't have Justin Smith, Patrick Willis,Cheap Jerseys From China, that didn't blitz us one time, playing kind of a pretty vanilla scheme. They will be a different animal when we play those guys in the regular season, trust me."
"I think that story ought to die pretty quickly after today's performance out there," Manning said.
"They came in and did what they were supposed to do. They put pressure on us. They stopped us on a couple of third downs, fourth downs and two-minutes," Thomas said. "They get a lot of credit."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 19:34 , Processed in 0.064745 second(s), 26 queries .