2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-2-20 10:55:18 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
LANDOVER, Md. (AP) — Jason Myers enjoyed a memorable debut as Jacksonville's new starting kicker.
It was Myers' first game since replacing Josh Scobee, who was traded to Pittsburgh on Monday. Myers — a former Arena League player who has never kicked in an NFL game — earlier missed a 56-yarder.
Jaguars: S Craig Loston (ankle), DT Ziggy Hood (foot).
"I thought we did a good job just moving the chains,Cheap Jerseys Online, especially in crucial situations in the game," the former Miami (Fla.) star said.
"Because he missed the first one and the game (was tight), he knew all eyes were watching him.  And he nailed it," Jaguars coach Gus Bradley said.  "When he went out there for the second one, I was really pleased with how he handled it."
After missing the first three preseason games with a hamstring injury, Jaguars rookie WR Neal Sterling — a seventh-round pick from Monmouth — caught three passes for 38 yards in his last chance to impress before final cuts.
His biggest fan might be the guy who threw him the passes.
The next time Myers kicks in a game, it will count. Jacksonville (2-2) opens the season on Sept. 13 against Carolina.
MORRIS TAKES CONTROL
FINALLY GETTING A CHANCE
McCoy's favorite target was Rashad Ross,Nike Air Max Zero Mens, who's battling for a spot on the team as a reserve wide receiver. Ross caught 10 passes for 103 yards and a touchdown.
"I was so happy to see him come on the field today,NFL Jerseys Outlet," Morris said. "He was physical at the line, didn't get pressed up, he did an awesome job.  I was telling him the whole game that I was so proud for him."
McCoy went the distance in this one, playing alongside and against a variety of players trying to move up the depth chart or earn a spot on the roster. The sixth-year quarterback completed 22 of 33 passes.
Redskins coach Jay Gruden said Griffin was scheduled to see two physicians on Friday.
Stephen Morris played the entire game at quarterback for Jacksonville and finished 16 of 25 for 160 yards.
Observations from the game:
NO OVERTIME, PLEASE
ROSS IMPRESSES:
INJURY UPDATE
"He's got the neurologist, psychologist," Gruden said. "Yes, he could get cleared, obviously."
Redskins backup quarterback Colt McCoy threw for 208 yards and a touchdown, but Washington (3-1) fell short in its bid to finish the preseason unbeaten for the second time in three years.
The real test, however, is yet to come.
Kirk Cousins has been named the starter for Washington in the Sept. 13 opener against Miami. He got the job over injured Robert Griffin III, who's been sidelined since Aug. 20 with a concussion.
The Redskins took a 16-14 lead with 8:38 to go on a 3-yard run by Mack Brown. Washington attempted a 2-point conversion and failed,Cheap Hockey Jerseys, setting the stage for Myers' kick.
Asked if he's ever been caught from behind, Grant gave a coy smile and said, "No" — an answer that drew laughs from his teammates.
Myers kicked a 47-yard field goal with 3:32 left, giving the Jaguars a 17-16 preseason victory over the Washington Redskins on Thursday night.
CATCH ME IF YOU CAN
Redskins: RB Trey Williams (ankle); C Josh LeRibeus (calf strain). WR Jamison Crowder did not play because of a hamstring strain,Nike Air Max 98 Gundam For Sale, Gruden said.
"You saw his speed right there: legit fast," Bradley said.
Corey Grant, a rookie out of Auburn, carried five times for 74 yards. The 5-foot-11, 200-pounder appeared to lock up a job as a reserve back for Jacksonville on the strength of a dazzling 40-yard touchdown run in the second quarter.
"He's doing a great job. Even at practice, he makes splash plays every day,Cheap NHL Jerseys," Gruden said. "He's one of the guys who really has opened our eyes. He's going to make it very tough come (cutdown day)."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 16:56 , Processed in 0.079930 second(s), 26 queries .