主題

帖子

2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2018-2-20 18:33:54 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
He had a career-high 150 tackles last season, giving him 1,019 for his career and ranking him fourth on the franchise's career list. Harris also tied his career high with 5 1/2 sacks last season, giving him 32 for his career. Only center Nick Mangold and left tackle D'Brickashaw Ferguson have been with the Jets longer,Cheap NFL Jerseys Online, by a year.
"I try, in a way I guess, to show these guys that there's a different way to do things rather than being a guy who's starving for attention," he said at the time. "You go out there and do your job, do it at a high level, be respectable and carry yourself without needing the spotlight on you.
"Everything else is extra to me. I need that energy for other stuff."
Harris has also been a reliable presence for the Jets, having played in 100 consecutive regular-season games — the longest streak by an active NFL linebacker. While he has never been a Pro Bowl selection and shuns the spotlight, Harris is well-respected around the league.

Harris, in a statement posted on the team's website, said he "could not be happier" to continue his career with the Jets.
A person familiar with the deal told The Associated Press that it is a three-year, $21.5 million contract — which includes $15 million guaranteed through the first two years. The person spoke on condition of anonymity because the team hadn't announced terms.
Harris, nicknamed "The Hitman" by teammates, is expected to be a key part of the defense as a middle linebacker in new coach Todd Bowles' defense. He was likely going to be a highly sought free agent — particularly by Ryan's Bills or former defensive coordinator Mike Pettine's Browns — if he hadn't been re-signed by New York. Harris was scheduled to become an unrestricted free agent on Tuesday for the first time in his career,NFL Jerseys 2018, but elected to not test free agency as new general manager Mike Maccagnan made him an offseason priority.
NEW YORK (AP) — David Harris is staying put in the middle of the New York Jets' defense.
Harris, 31,Cheap NFL Jerseys, has been a consistent leader on the Jets' defense since he was drafted in the second round out of Michigan in 2007. He has led the Jets in tackles in all but one of his seasons with the Jets — he missed five games in 2008 with an ankle injury — and relayed the signals for former coach Rex Ryan's defense.
"After hearing the plans and vision of coach Bowles and Mike Maccagnan," Harris said,Brian Campbell Jersey, "there was no doubt I wanted to return,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, help win a Super Bowl with the Green & White,wholesale nfl jerseys, and retire a Jet."
Despite telling The Associated Press last season that he would like to finish his playing career with the Jets, he refused to speculate about his future.
The team announced Friday that it re-signed the playmaking linebacker who has more than 1,000 tackles in eight seasons with the Jets.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-17 01:56 , Processed in 0.057950 second(s), 25 queries .