2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-2-20 20:31:59 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"My goals are just go out there and play, try to improve and try to earn my spot on the team," Williams said.
Trestman intends to stick with much of Kubiak's system, for good reason: The Ravens set franchise marks in 2014 for points (409) and yards (5,838). In addition, Flacco finished with a career-best 3,986 yards passing and was sacked only 19 times, compared to 48 in 2013.
"I have no doubt that (Jernigan) is going to give it his best shot and he's going to do well," Harbaugh said. "The same thing with Brandon Williams. He's proven himself."
Several players who served supporting roles last season are ready to step up,China NFL Jerseys, including Kamar Aiken, Marlon Brown and Michael Campanaro. Jeremy Butler, signed as a free agent in May 2014, was impressive in minicamp.
"I see it as extremely competitive," receivers coach Bobby Engram said. "I think you've got a room full of guys, honestly, that can play in this league."
Third-round pick Carl Davis (Iowa) should also see considerable action.
Now,cheap jerseys, if the rookies can work themselves into the mix during training camp, the Ravens will be poised for a return trip to the playoffs.
"I feel like there are a bunch of guys that could be starters," defensive coordinator Dean Pees said. "I think the competition is going to be very keen in the fall and training camp. I don't think anybody has a position locked down. If you are a No. 1, you better hold on to it, because there's a No. 2 right behind you."
Trestman, the former head coach of the Chicago Bears, noted: "Obviously, the work ethic and the culture (are) already there."
Starting cornerbacks Jimmy Smith and Lardarius Webb played in only two games together,NFL Jerseys Clearance, and safety Matt Elam was a disappointment at safety in his second NFL season.
Crockett Gillmore had 10 catches last season, and the Ravens drafted Maxx Williams in an effort to give Flacco another viable option.
GOING DEEP: The competition to replace Smith as the team's top deep threat will be heated. The Ravens hope top draft pick Breshad Perriman can grab the job,Jordan Shoes For Sale, which is a distinct possibility if he proves he can hold onto the football.
Squeezed by the salary cap, Ravens general manager Ozzie Newsome traded defensive tackle Haloti Ngata and failed to retain wide receiver Torrey Smith, linebacker Pernell McPhee and tight end Owen Daniels.
"For the most part, we're running pretty similar things," Flacco said last month.
TIGHT END OPENINGS: With Daniels gone and Dennis Pitta's future in question because of a hip injury, the Ravens are looking for a few good men at tight end.
TRUST IN TRESTMAN: After Gary Kubiak left to coach the Denver Broncos, Marc Trestman was hired to be Baltimore's fourth offensive coordinator in as many seasons.
But Baltimore's offensive line remained intact,Cheap Jerseys From China, quarterback Joe Flacco is coming off his finest NFL season and the defensive backfield — a major problem in 2014 — is healthy and stocked with talent.
OWINGS MILLS, Md. (AP) — Despite losing several key players during the offseason, the Baltimore Ravens have reason to believe they're better than a year ago.
BACKFIELD IN MOTION:  One of last season's most significant concerns was a decimated secondary that lost six players to injury and employed a dozen different cornerbacks.

Williams caught 61 passes for 986 yards and 13 touchdowns in two seasons with Minnesota.
Here are some things the Ravens will focus on at training camp, which formally begins Thursday with the first full-team practice session:
FRONT LINE: Filling the void left by the trade of Ngata to Detroit will be difficult,Cheap NFL Jerseys China.
Timmy Jernigan did a decent job while Ngata served a four-game suspension last season. Jernigan hopes to work alongside third-year tackle Brandon Williams, who started both postseason games, in the middle of the line.
He follows Cam Cameron, Jim Caldwell and Kubiak.
"I'm looking for the young guys to step up," coach John Harbaugh said. "We put our young guys in positions to compete for jobs."
Smith and Webb are healthy again, Elam had an outstanding minicamp and free agent addition Kendrick Lewis had 84 tackles, two interceptions and three forced fumbles in 16 games with Houston last season. Several others, including Will Hill and Asa Jackson, add depth that wasn't there a year ago.
"You can't replace a guy like that, a future Hall of Famer, one of the best to ever do it at that position," Ravens end Chris Canty said.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 03:20 , Processed in 0.074551 second(s), 26 queries .