2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-2-20 23:54:43 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
RUN TITANS RUN: Miami ranks dead last in run defense through four games, and that's the one thing the Titans have done pretty well, using a handful of running backs. Now Mariota finally is starting to show off the legs that helped him win the Heisman Trophy at Oregon. He ran as much in the last game as he had in the previous three games combined, and Mariota averaged 9.2 yards off five carries.

All that work has kept him from thinking much about Sunday, when his Dolphins visit the Tennessee Titans.
Miami quarterback Ryan Tannehill thinks the tone set by the head man filters through the team and Campbell's trying to push the Dolphins to compete harder.
The Titans (1-3) have a three-game skid of their own to snap. They've blown double-digit leads in the past two losses, the last 14-13 to Buffalo, and haven't won on their own field in more than a year.
"I think we have the guys to do that," Tannehill said. "Now it's just a matter of taking that on as players, owning that and going forward."
Here are some things to watch from the Dolphins and Titans on Sunday:
Campbell certainly has enough to handle replacing Joe Philbin, fired Oct. 5 after the Dolphins (1-3) lost their third straight game 27-14 to the New York Jets in London. The Dolphins' bye gave Campbell time to replace his defensive coordinator, promoting Lou Anarumo, and making special teams coordinator Darren Rizzi his assistant head coach.
"I start thinking about Sunday a little too much, I start wanting to throw up a little bit," Campbell said. "That's in a good way, but then I think about the fact Saturday night I have no idea how I'm going to sleep."
Yes,Nike NFL Jerseys China, the tight end who played 11 NFL seasons is a bit nervous about his head coaching debut.
He's switched locker room assignments, changed his coaching staff,Nike Air Force One Shoes For Sale, reworked practice schedules and tweaked schemes.
PROTECT TANNEHILL: With Dick LeBeau calling the defense, the Titans lead the NFL in sacks per pass play,Authentic NBA Jerseys Cheap, and linebacker Derrick Morgan already has 4 ½, two off his career high. The Titans also are allowing the fewest yards passing in the NFL. Tannehill ranks 31st among quarterbacks with a 56.7 completion percentage, but he may get left tackle Branden Albert back Sunday from a hamstring injury suffered in Week 2.
"We just got to close it out, and we'll find a way to win," Titans rookie quarterback Marcus Mariota said.
START FASTER: The Dolphins have been outscored 37-3 in the first quarter, and they have done little to keep themselves on the field, ranking 31st in rushing, averaging 69.3 yards per game. Time of possession also may be key. Miami is next to last holding the ball for 25 minutes,Jerseys From China, 41 seconds, while Tennessee is tied for first with 34:18.
IDLE ROOKIE: Dolphins first-round draft pick DeVante Parker demurred when asked to rate himself so far. "I haven't gotten enough snaps to rate myself,NFL Jerseys Wholesale," he said.
Fair point. Coming back from foot surgery, Parker has played sparingly and has only four catches for 49 yards. A receiver from Louisville, he repeatedly has said he's 100 percent, and one thing that could change with a new coach is his playing time. "Every practice he has gotten a little bit better," Campbell said.
He's also looked for suggestions by talking to coaches such as Bill Parcells, who Campbell called a huge resource. Taking over all those duties as head coach might be easier than fixing an offense that has scored only a field goal in the first quarter and is one of only two NFL teams yet to run for a touchdown. The defense also is the league's worst against the run.
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Dan Campbell has been busy since being promoted to interim head coach of the Miami Dolphins.
WHERE IS SUH: Conversely, the Dolphins have only one sack,Jordan Sneakers For Sale, and ultra-expensive free agent signee Ndamukong Suh has been shut out. Asked if that number was a bit surprising, defensive end Cameron Wake said little would be an understatement, "but that's the situation of where we are."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 03:09 , Processed in 0.062400 second(s), 26 queries .