2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-2-21 06:13:28 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Today,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale, massive amounts of data are readily available.
"Certainly by the next morning," Belichick said. "Depending on when the game is, maybe even later that evening."
By attending the games, Belichick said, his father "had that information pretty instantaneously: 'Here are their substitutions, these are the plays they ran diagrammed, here's the defenses they ran, here's how they handled these different situations.' He had it when the game was over."
"You can get a lot of information now that's already preset for you," Belichick said. "If you just want to watch all the plays with No. 79, you can click it and you've got them,Cheap Jerseys China, whereas even five years ago, you were, 'Is that 78? Is that 79? That's the guy with the tape on his left hand.'"

Soon after the opponent is determined, video of its game will be scrutinized in Foxborough.
If Baltimore beats Pittsburgh on Saturday night, the top-seeded Patriots will host the Ravens in an AFC divisional game Jan. 10. If the Steelers prevail, the winner of Sunday afternoon's game between Cincinnati and Indianapolis will visit Gillette Stadium.
Patriots cornerback Brandon Browner plans to pick up tips while watching this weekend's playoff games on television. He'll be guarding receivers from Indianapolis, Cincinnati or Baltimore in his next game.
But watching games live would be more valuable than on television, he said, "especially if that's all you had, which isn't really the case for us. But there was a time ..."
That certainly will speed the process once coach Bill Belichick finds out which team will face his New England Patriots in the playoffs.
"That's the faster way, that's the way to cut the corner," he said. "In the end, is it better? I'm not sure."
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (AP) — Steve Belichick would sit in his booth above the field with his pencils and charts as he watched Navy's future opponent through binoculars.
How much would it help in this era if a scout watches games in person, like his dad did during 33 years at Navy when he rarely saw the Midshipmen play because he was elsewhere on a scouting assignment?
"When you do it yourself, you really know what it is and you remember it," Belichick said. "There's still a lot to be said for grinding it out, doing the little things and really processing the information internally as opposed to just looking at it and being able to remember everything that you see at one glance."
"I grew up watching my dad scout games live," Belichick said. "They played on Saturday. Sometimes they wouldn't get the films until Monday (by) Sunday air shipping from wherever the college team was located, Starkville, Mississippi, or wherever the film was coming from."
More than half a century later, the son of the renowned scout gets video just hours after his next opponent's game ends.
"Less than one percent," Belichick said. "Now you can get the film just as quickly."
A time when Steve Belichick,Cheap NFL jerseys China, who literally wrote the book on football scouting, would travel great distances to watch,Cheap Air Max Shoes, take detailed notes and analyze teams on Navy's schedule,Andre Branch Dolphins Jersey, and then report back to the coach and his players.
Steve Belichick got to watch that in person. His son still sees value in that.
"Bill's looking at it as a coach. He's got to watch 22 guys or 11 guys at one time," Browner said. "I'm watching the receiver and maybe the DBs so I can watch my keys. ... You want to key these guys' releases. You've got some guys who are quick at the line then you've got some guys who are big and strong who use their strength."
Steve Belichick,Cheap Wholesale Jerseys, who died in 2005 at age 86, wrote the widely praised "Football Scouting Methods" in 1962.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 06:22 , Processed in 0.069111 second(s), 26 queries .