主題

帖子

2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2018-2-21 06:15:34 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
That greatness is hard to miss. Since Johnson arrived in the 2007 season,Cheap China Jerseys Authentic, he's caught a league-best 74 touchdowns and recorded five games with 200 or more yards. His current 87.4 yards per game average is the best in NFL history.
ALLEN PARK,Cheap Nike Air Force One Shoes, Mich. (AP) — Calvin Johnson doesn't think age has slowed him down. He is looking forward to proving it to opposing defenses this season.
He missed three games and parts of two others in the middle of the season but still managed 1,077 yards — his lowest total since 2009 — and eight touchdowns on 71 catches.
"The way he stepped it up when I went down, he really filled the void," Johnson said of Tate. "I know what I can do. As long as I'm healthy and on the field we're going to produce."
"They're going to make their fair share of plays," he said. "They're a very talented group and we're going to have to play our best game against them."
NOTES: LBr DeAndre Levy (hip) and G Larry Warford (ankle) did not practice Wednesday. The team said TE Eric Ebron (ankle), T LaAdrian Waddle (elbow) and LB Tahir Whitehead (elbow) had limited participation in the session. Waddle, the projected starter at right tackle, said he was not certain he would play in the opener. . RB Joique Bell, who missed all of the preseason and training camp while recovering from offseason Achilles tendon and knee procedures, was in full pads with his teammates Wednesday. . The Lions won't see Detroit native Antonio Gates on Sunday. The tight end will miss the first four games of the season for violating the NFL's performance-enhancing drug policy.
Chargers coach Mike McCoy seemed resigned to working to contain Johnson and Tate.
His size could be an asset against the Chargers, who start cornerbacks Jason Verrett (5-10) and Brandon Flowers (5-9). Johnson also stands a full half-foot taller than any of San Diego's safeties.
The nine-year veteran celebrates his 30th birthday on Sept. 25 and still thinks he can lead the NFL in yards receiving, even after battling nagging injuries much of the last two seasons.
Even with the star wideout hobbled for most of the year, the Lions finished 11-5 and secured an NFC wild card berth. Two big reasons were a strong defense and the emergence of free agent Golden Tate, who played all 16 regular-season games and finished with 1,Wholesale Jerseys 2018,331 yards and four touchdowns on 99 receptions. His performance helped energize an offense that often struggled when the 6-foot-5 Johnson didn't play or was used as a decoy.
"I know this much: He's well-rested,Andre Branch Dolphins Jersey," the coach said.
A healthy duo should only help quarterback Matthew Stafford, who doesn't notice anything slow about his favorite receiver.
The opener at San Diego on Sunday will be the first time Detroit fans will see the Pro Bowl receiver this season. The coaching staff kept him out of the team's four exhibition games and coach Jim Caldwell flashed a smile when asked how effective he expected Johnson to be,Nike Air Max 97 Australia.
"He looks pretty good to me," Stafford said of Johnson. "He's flying around,Cheap Nike Air Max 97 Shoes, running, catching, jumping — all the stuff he's been able to do. He's the same old guy to me. Obviously he's an all-time great. It'll be a lot of fun to have him out there."
"No doubt," he said Wednesday. "I've still got it in me."
"I know I'm turning 30 but my body feels good now," he said.
Johnson tweaked an ankle in the Lions' third regular season game before suffering a high ankle sprain in a Week 5 loss to Buffalo. After that, he said he never felt completely healthy the rest of the season.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-18 22:33 , Processed in 0.071454 second(s), 25 queries .