2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-2-21 17:24:48 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
NOTES: The Bucs lost G Logan Mankins midway through the second quarter with a knee injury. ... The Bucs rushed for 102 yards,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, but more than half of that came on fullback Jorvorskie Lane's only carry. McCown scrambled for 27 yards on three attempts.
McCown, a career backup who signed with Tampa Bay as a free agent, was coming off his best season as a pro in throwing for 13 TDs versus one interception filling in for an injured Jay Cutler in Chicago a year ago.
"That's not exactly how we wanted to start the season. ... We didn't do too many things right," Smith said.
The Bucs got the ball back trailing by a field goal with 1:36 to go. But Kuechly, the 2013 NFL Defensive Player of the Year — forced Rainey to fumble after a short reception on the next play, spoiling any hopes for a comeback.
"I've been through a lot of different things. I haven't been out there in four years. Just to play a solid football game and get a win was big for me," Anderson said.
The defending NFC South champions played without injured Cam Newton, but it didn't matter with backup Derek Anderson filling in nicely for the two-time Pro Bowl quarterback.
On Sunday, he was 22 of 35 for 183 yards and two TDs. Much of his production came after the Panthers built a 17-0 lead midway through the third quarter.
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) — Lovie Smith's defenses pride themselves on rushing the quarterback and forcing turnovers.
Newton was held out because of a rib injury suffered during the preseason, giving Anderson his first start since 2010 when played for the Arizona Cardinals.
"This is not what we planned on. Even when you think there's going to be growing pains, there are still things you don't plan for," quarterback Josh McCown said. "I'll own this one."
"He wasn't very happy about it. He wanted to play so bad,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, in the worst way," Rivera said. "The one thing the doctor stressed to me was that if we could create one more opportunity,Bobby Doerr Jersey, he'd be that much healthier. That was the decision."
Luke Kuechly had one of Carolina's three sacks and forced a fumble that set up Graham Gano's 33-yard field goal in the final minute. The Bucs pulled within 17-14 on McCown's TD throws of 19 yards to Chris Owusu and 6 yards to Bobby Rainey.

The Panthers sacked McCown three times and intercepted Smith's hand-picked quarterback twice, both times on ill-advised throws.
The Buccaneers didn't do either well enough in losing 20-14 to the Carolina Panthers in their debut under Tampa Bay's third coach in five years,College Jerseys.
"I prepared all week like I was going to start,NFL Jerseys 2018," he added. "I had a plan in mind, what I was going to do against different coverages, and went out there and tried to execute as best I can."
And the offense, one of the worst in the NFL a year ago, showed few signs of improvement until midway through the fourth quarter.
The 10th-year pro had appeared in just four games and attempted only four passes over the previous two seasons playing behind Newton, who had started 48 consecutive games before learning Saturday night that coach Ron Rivera intended to sit him.
With Newton cheering on his teammates from the sideline, Anderson completed 24 of 34 passes with no interceptions and one sack. The one-time starter for the Browns and Cardinals threw TD passes of 5 yards to Greg Olsen and 26 yards to rookie Kelvin Benjamin.
Despite rallying with two late touchdowns, it was a sloppy debut for the Bucs (0-1). The defense applied little pressure on Anderson and failed to force a turnover.
Olsen finished with eight receptions for 83 yards, while Benjamin had six for 92 yards. Roman Harper and Antoine Cason had Carolina's interceptions, and the Panthers limited Bucs running back Doug Martin to 9 yards rushing on nine attempts.
"I made a couple bad decisions that hurt our team and put us in a bad situation. It's things that I can clean up and get better,Air Max 90 Essential White And Black, so there's no need to focus on anybody else. ... Those are things I can correct, and we'll get better as we move forward," McCown said.
"We talk about the turnover ratio, and we talk about everything that went wrong throughout the game," Smith said. "And at the end we had a chance to intercept a ball, were down three points and could have gone in for at least a field goal, and we (dropped) it."
Carolina's defense did its part, too.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 14:23 , Processed in 0.074481 second(s), 28 queries .