主題

帖子

2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2018-2-22 04:04:21 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"We had yardage, we moved the ball," Bills coach Doug Marrone said. "In those situations, which we work on very hard,Nike Air Max 1 Womens Sale, we have to do a better job of taking advantage of those opportunities. Right now, we're on the back end of what we want to convert statistically."
"The whole time I was stumbling I kept my eyes on the ball and I followed it all the way to the ground," Benjamin said. "In a split second I just stuck my arms up between the ball and the ground and caught it before it hit the ground. It was crazy."
Manuel completed 9 of 13 passes for 96 yards and Watkins hauled in his first three NFL receptions for 21 yards as the Bills defeated the Carolina Panthers 20-18 Friday night.
Kelvin Benjamin, the team's first-round draft pick, turned in the play of the game on a spectacular 32-yard touchdown catch.
Manuel doesn't seem too concerned.
But the Bills are hoping it's the start of something special.
CHARLOTTE,Wholesale Jerseys, N.C. (AP) — EJ Manuel's first completion to Sammy Watkins will go down as nothing more than a 14-yard pass play in a meaningless preseason game.
"We knew he had big play ability and those are kind of the big plays we are looking for," Rivera said.
Carolina's other quarterbacks Matt Blanchard and Joe Webb struggled.
"He's right on track and we're not overly concerned," Rivera said, adding that he expects Newton to play Aug. 17 against Kansas City.
The Panthers offense got a glimpse of their future at wide receiver, too.
Marrone was upset last Sunday when the Bills reached Giants territory five times but managed just one touchdown and two field goals.
The 6-foot-5, 240-pound Benjamin helped fans forget about Steve Smith for a moment when he raced down the left sideline, stumbled after contact with cornerback Stephon Gilmore but maintained his balance and concentration long enough to haul in a diving catch in the end zone from Derek Anderson.
Watkins said the chemistry between the team's first-round draft picks is getting better with each passing day.
Anderson started in place of Newton and finished 5 of 7 for 65 yards and a touchdown and twice did his best Newton impersonation by running for a first down on third and long. Anderson played three series,Air Max 97 Undefeated Black, but the other two resulted in punts.
Rivera called Benjamin a young, dynamic player who is living up to his billing so far as the 28th pick in the draft.
Buffalo's offense still needs some work.
For the second straight week the Bills struggled turning scoring opportunities into points.
Cam Newton didn't play for Carolina, as coach Ron Rivera held out his Pro Bowl quarterback to rest his ankle following offseason surgery.
"We did a very good job at executing what we wanted to execute," Manuel said.

Buffalo's first touchdown of the game in the second quarter was set up when Jarius Wynn sacked Blanchard and Manny Lawson recovered at the Carolina 28. Anthony Dixon scored on a 1-yard run to give Buffalo at 10-6 lead.
NOTES: Panthers backup kicker Jordan Gay missed a 33-yard extra point in the second quarter. The NFL is trying out longer extra point attempts in preseason games. ... Carolina defensive end Greg Hardy had a sack in his first game since being convicted on two domestic violence charges. ... C.J. Spiller had 22 yards on three carries for the Bills. ... The Bills and Steelers will have joint practices Aug. 13-14 at St. Vincent College in Latrobe,Cheap NFL Football Jerseys, Pennsylvania.
It looked like Buffalo would score early against the Panthers with Manuel marching 78 yards behind two grabs by Watkins. But Carolina stopped Fred Jackson on a pair of runs near the goal line and took over on downs.
Buffalo's first-team offense reached Carolina territory on its first three possessions but managed just three points after being stuffed on a pair of Fred Jackson runs near the goal line.
"I was happy for him," Manuel said. "I gave him a high-five and told him, 'Welcome to the NFL.'"
"It's building," Watkins said. "We've got a long way to go,China Jerseys, but at the same time we understand that he's young and I'm young and we'll get better."
"We just need to be cleaner,Cheap Authentic Jerseys," Anderson said. "Get in and get out of the huddle and see things better."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 06:27 , Processed in 0.078997 second(s), 25 queries .