2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-2-22 11:23:18 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
There is a new center to break in with JC Tretter,Cheap Authentic Jerseys, and young receivers who need time to replenish depth following the offseason departure of reliable veteran James Jones as a free agent to Oakland.
"I'm not talking about it. We're good," Nelson said.
"You have to earn a spot on this team. I think you're seeing it with this draft class, the maturity about them, the lack of the entitlement that maybe we've seen in some other draft classes," Rodgers said. They've come in and worked really hard. It's going to be a tough cutdown."
A year after a left collarbone injury knocked him out for much of the second half of last season, Rodgers seems as sharp as ever in practice.
"Yeah,Nike NFL Jerseys China, I'm sure everyone in the history of any fight has said that you know. It's never been their fault," White said with a smile. "These weren't my fault for real, seriously."
Nelson did return to practice Tuesday for light duty after missing a couple of days with a sore hamstring. Adams remained out with a wrist injury which McCarthy didn't think would be a long-term issue.
"Really I'm more interested in what happens on the other side of his performance, particularly in the passing game," coach Mike McCarthy said Tuesday. "But Aaron,Cheap Jerseys Online, he needs to get out there and play just like we do every year."
"No, that was about the right amount," he said with a slight smirk when asked about whether he needed more time this year.
"I'd like to stay healthy. That's kind of the goal there," Rodgers said. "Last year we didn't score a touchdown, so my No. 2 goal is to score a touchdown."
MAKING AN IMPRESSION

In a rush, Nelson wasn't too chatty when approached by reporters about his hamstring. A hamstring injury sidelined Green Bay's No. 1 receiver for a few games in 2012.
HALF NELSON
Asked about his prognosis after appearing to be limited Tuesday, Nelson replied, "I have no idea. We'll continue to work at it ... I'm good. Appreciate it."
The young Packers, especially the 2014 draft class,Cheap Jerseys From China, have impressed Rodgers. That's a good thing when a prospective Packer gets on the good side of the team's longest-tenured player. This year's class is headed by safety Ha Ha Clinton-Dix, who was taken in the first round out of Alabama.
All this against a Rams defense that figures to be good this year,Cheap Jerseys.
"It's a real good defense," Rodgers said. "It'd be nice to take a couple hits maybe, legal hits. This is the time of year we're trying to get to be playing the right way and get in and get out."
Yet it's quite understandable what the top goal is for Rodgers and the Packers in August.
GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) — Aaron Rodgers is expected to make his 2014 debut on Saturday.
There has been more time available lately for lesser-known receivers to make an impression after recent injuries to Jordy Nelson and rookie Davante Adams.
The 2011 NFL MVP might be having one of his best training camps yet of his nearly decade-long career.
The plan calls for Rodgers to get the most playing time in the second and third preseason games, though with relatively limited snaps.
The 6-foot, 190-pound White chuckled when informed that Rodgers had disclosed his new nickname. Fittingly, White is a Mayweather fan.
After Rodgers missed the preseason opener at Tennessee that was played in a drenching rainstorm, Saturday's game at St. Louis is more about seeing what the other guys around Rodgers do more than anything else.
"I'm not the strongest guy, or the biggest guy, so I need to be a beast. I need to be annoying, you know what I mean?" White said. He declared he wasn't initiating contact.
Second-year player Myles White has seized on the opportunity to stand out with his play, so much so that Rodgers has nicknamed him "Myles Mayweather,Cheap Jerseys Supply," after champion welterweight boxer Floyd Mayweather Jr.
Also on Tuesday:
But really, he is looking forward to playing.
Rodgers did more yoga as part of his offseason routine, something that the 30-year-old quarterback has said helps with flexibility as he gets older.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 12:58 , Processed in 0.069202 second(s), 26 queries .