主題

帖子

2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2018-2-22 13:02:24 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Away from the field, it was far worse. His brother was shot outside a night club and after a long struggle died in 2010.
Before training camp, Palmer took Brown with him to his Orange County, California, home for private workouts.
"I talk to my mom a lot," he said. "She's about all I have left."
Palmer said Brown might not win a race with teammates Ginn and Patrick Peterson, "two of the fastest guys in the league," but it would be close.
She represents his roots in his Florida hometown, where nearly a third of the population lives below the federal poverty level. There, people are rooting him on.
"He's been very impressive in every facet," teammate and eight-time Pro Bowl wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald said. "He's extremely fast and quick, he catches the ball very well, he's been elusive. It's been really fun to watch him just in a short period of time. He's going to be a big part of what we're going to do this year."
In his NFL debut last Saturday night,cheap nfl jerseys, Brown caught five passes for 87 yards in Arizona's 32-0 rout of Houston.
"He put up a fight for nine months," Brown said after he was drafted. "It taught me a lesson that no matter how hard things get, you can't give up."
"I have to get better because there's another week," Brown said. "One great game, one good game doesn't do it. So I have to prove it every week."
Palmer marveled at Brown's uncanny ability to make sharp breaks on his route at full speed,Wholesale NFL Jerseys.
"Everyone knows about it. They just keep pushing me. They're proud of me," he said. "But I just keep telling them it's one step. I've got a couple of steps to take."
"My whole life," he said.
Quite literally.
"He's a phenomenal kid," Palmer said. "He's been through a lot. ... At the end of the day I think what prevailed was his love for the game."
"We have a great receiving corps," Brown said. "We talk a lot, we communicate and we push each other. So you know it's like a brother thing."
GLENDALE, Ariz. (AP) — John Brown's long, difficult journey to the NFL makes his the most intriguing story of the Arizona Cardinals' training camp. The fact that he is very, very good makes it even better.
"He's got the whole package right now," Arians said.
No big colleges gave Brown a serious look out of high school in 2009. He wound up at Mars Hill University, a Division II school in North Carolina. Academic problems forced him to transfer to Coffeyville Junior College in Kansas. But there was no scholarship for him, so he missed a second consecutive season.
And no one thinks he is just a training camp wonder who will fade when the real season starts. Watch the practices, and there is no doubt this 5-foot-11,WBC Jerseys 2017, 179-pound player has the speed and skills that coach Bruce Arians loves.
"I definitely think it's something that separates me,NFL Jerseys Outlet," he said.
Brown and teammate Ted Ginn Jr. have given the Cardinals the kind of speed they lacked at receiver a year ago.
How long has he lived by that attitude?
"A lot of guys have to chop their feet and slow down to cut," Arians said. "He can run full speed and just change directions, which is rare in some receivers, especially one as fast as him."
Brown said he's been working on his route running speed "for a long time."
Palmer joked that when Brown stayed with him, the young receiver talked to his mom "about 25 times a day."
"One of his greatest assets is his quickness and his explosion,Supply NFL Jerseys Factory," Palmer said. "He explodes in and out of his routes so well, and doesn't lose his balance."
"I'm around a veteran that's been in the league a long time," Brown said. "There's no time for playing. It's straight business, so I had to be real serious."
No one has made a bigger splash in the Glendale workouts than the small,Cheap Huarache Shoes For Women, speedy wide receiver from Pittsburg State, an NCAA Division II school in Kansas.
The quiet young man from Homestead, Florida, brushes aside the praise.
Brown is, quarterback Carson Palmer said, "the guy that kind of caught everyone's eye."

Brown said he pelts starters Fitzgerald and Michael Floyd with "a million questions."
Brown didn't deny it.
Word got to Pittsburg State coaches about Brown's workouts at Coffeyville, and he was offered a scholarship. The first time he touched the ball for the school, he returned a punt 84 yards for a touchdown.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 19:04 , Processed in 0.068832 second(s), 23 queries .