2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-2-23 06:37:42 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
He underwent an MRI on Monday and was back at practice on a limited basis Tuesday before being able to do everything Wednesday. Reece is wearing a walking boot on his right foot while away from the field.

Reece has missed just four games because of injury since becoming Oakland's regular fullback in 2010 and said he never wants to be off the field. He admitted to some concern that he may need to miss some time before getting the encouraging news earlier this week.
NOTES: Allen said no decision has been made on whether backup QB Derek Carr will play Friday after leaving last week's game with a concussion. ... TE Scott Simonson has been cleared to play after suffering a concussion, while WR Brice Butler still must pass an additional test before he can play. ... OL Matt McCants and DL Justin Ellis remain sidelined by concussions. ... The Raiders re-signed K Kevin Goessling and waived-injured S Jeremy Deering.
Allen wouldn't say whether Reece will play in Friday night's exhibition game against Green Bay,Cheap NHL Jerseys Online. Reece said he always wants to play but will do whatever he is told by the coaching staff.
Reece was a full participant at practice on Wednesday, two days after undergoing an MRI on the foot he injured during last week's preseason game against Detroit. Reece would not disclose the official diagnosis of the injury, calling it only a "foot issue."
While fullbacks are often minor players on most teams these days with the prevalence of three receiver or multiple tight end sets, Reece is an integral part of the Raiders offense. A converted wide receiver in college, Reece has the ability to line up outside and take advantage of mismatches against slower linebackers or use his size to exploit smaller defensive backs.
"When I watched him out there today running around, he looked pretty good running around, so I don't expect that to be something that we've got to manage,NBA Jerseys Store, but we'll see as this thing moves along," said coach Dennis Allen. "Obviously if it becomes a hindrance we'll have to manage it,Nike Men Air Max 97, but if not, we'll let him go out there and play. But I didn't notice anything today."
Reece said he expected to get some rest next week when many starters will get the final preseason game against Seattle off and hopes to be 100 percent for the season opener against the New York Jets on Sept,NFL Jerseys 2018. 7,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale.
ALAMEDA, Calif. (AP) — Oakland Raiders fullback Marcel Reece escaped a scare when an injury to his right foot was not as significant as initially feared and he expects to be at full strength when the season opens next month.
Reece hurt his foot early in last Friday's game and initially tried to continue playing before it became too painful. X-rays after the game were negative but Reece was forced to leave practice early on Sunday when he didn't feel quite right.
Reece had 46 carries for 218 yards and caught 32 passes for 331 yards last season, scoring four touchdowns overall. He lost weight this offseason in hopes of being faster and the Raiders were hoping to use him even more on offense in 2014.
"It was a sigh of relief to know that it wasn't as serious as they thought initially," Reece said. "It was definitely a sigh of relief. It's been feeling better every day. I had that one day of rest and it's amazing what one day of rest will do for you when you haven't had one in a while."
"If coach tells me they don't want to play me in a preseason game I'll respect their decision," he said. "I want all of my teammates to know as a leader and captain of this team that if I'm able to play and help them win I'll be out there, no matter if it's a preseason game, Super Bowl, first week of the year,Wholesale Adidas Hockey Jerseys, no matter what."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 07:52 , Processed in 0.074923 second(s), 26 queries .