2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-2-23 09:08:32 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Oher, the subject of a book and 2009 hit movie by that name, will have a chance to win the Carolina Panthers starting left tackle job this season after struggling in 2014 playing right tackle for the Tennessee Titans.
"I'm still chasing greatness and want to be great," Oher said. "I still have time,Cheap NHL Adidas Jerseys, (and) I feel like I have the ability, the attitude and just want to be great and not let these guys down. They won the division the last couple years. I've never heard anything bad about this organization. Everybody that I've met said they run things the right way."
Oher describes himself as a "big fundamentals and technique guy," and said he relates well to Matsko's coaching technique.
Now Oher is looking to jumpstart his career,Air Max 90 Black And White Womens.
The Panthers signed Oher to a two-year, $7 million contract last month after parting ways with starting left tackle Byron Bell. Oher is penciled in as the replacement, although it's possible Carolina could select a tackle in the upcoming NFL draft.
Cam Newton is entrenched as the starter, and Oher is anxious to protect Newton's blind side. Oher had a chance to meet 6-foot-5, 245-pound Newton this week as Carolina's offseason conditioning program began.
Oher said he's motivated to prove himself in Carolina,Air Max 90 Black And White Leather.
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — Michael Oher is anxious to return to the position that first made him famous — "The Blind Side."
Oher,David Njoku Jersey, 28, played 11 games last season for the Titans before undergoing season-ending surgery on his left toe. Tennessee released him in February, less than a year after giving him a four-year, $20 million contract. Before that, Oher started all 80 games in five seasons for Baltimore and helped the Ravens win a Super Bowl.
"We look forward to having Michael be a part of what we are building here," Panthers head coach Ron Rivera said in a release when team signed Oher last month. "He's a pro who understands what it takes to win. A big part of why we pursued Michael was his relationship with offensive line coach John Matsko and the opportunity to have him work with Ray Brown. We are excited to have him."
Tennessee clearly wasn't the right organizational fit for Oher, even though he grew up in Memphis.
Oher will have some consistency at quarterback, something he lacked last season in Tennessee.
"It's my more natural position," Oher said.
"It affected me quite a bit," Oher said of the injury. "That's something I've been dealing with for years. During the game in my stance, I'd be thinking about that rather than thinking about the guy that I'm going against."
The 6-foot-4, 315-pound Oher is hoping that reuniting with Panthers offensive line coach John Matsko will help get him back on track.
He played under Matsko with the Ravens for the first two years of his career before the coach left for Carolina.
"I like things to be run the right way, doing things right and just being on top of things," Oher said of his short tenure with the Titans. "I'm trying to put (last year) behind me and move forward."
His play began to slip near the end of his tenure in Baltimore and last season he was ranked among the top 10 worst tackles in the NFL,Air Max Zero Sale, according to Pro Football Focus,Cheap NFL Jerseys, allowing six sacks and 26 pressures in 11 games.

Oher said a toe injury was an issue last year, but he's now close to 100 percent.
"He's a specimen," Oher said. "I watched him walking into the locker room; he looks great. I talked to (former Panthers offensive tackle) Jordan Gross about it, and he was saying (Newton) saved him from a lot of sacks. It'll be fun."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 06:52 , Processed in 0.072461 second(s), 26 queries .