9萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-2-23 19:30:50 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
The Corriverton taxi driver who was attacked and shot by armed bandits last November is yet to recover his vehicle from the police. The vehicle is still impounded in the compound of the Springlands Police Station in Corriverton.The taxi driver said that the detention of his car is severely hampering him from making his daily bread to support his wife and three children, who have all but dropped out of school due to a financial meltdown.On November 11,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, last, 31-year-old Jermaine Dover of Lot 432 Number 77 Village was operating his hire car, HB 3172, as usual when he picked up two men at Number 76 Village, Corriverton. He was later brutally attacked in the vicinity of Moleson Creek.The bandits left with the vehicle and cash. The vehicle was recovered a few days later in West Coast Berbice.  Dover nearly lost his life. He spent several days in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) of the New Amsterdam Hospital. The men were later caught, charged and jailed.Since that time, Dover has been unable to recover the vehicle,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, his main means of making a daily bread for himself and family. He is suffering. Dover is claiming that the Magistrate, Krishendat Persaud, “does not want to release the vehicle to him” and he believes this is unfair,Cheap Jerseys Supply, since the suspects told the court that it was not their vehicle.He also related that the matter is also out of the police hands since they said that they cannot do anything about it. He believes the official is making him suffer.He produced all related documents proving that he is the owner of the vehicle. “I gave evidence but it is the same pushing around with the car. The bandits admitted that the car was not their own. The magistrate asked the number two accused if he got any problem releasing the car to me and the suspect told the court ‘no’.”He told this newspaper that the magistrate asked that the car be given a second inspection after which bloodstains were found inside. “He asked the female prosecutor if they did tests on the stains and she said ‘no’. “He locked up back the car…and yesterday [Friday] the car supposed to hand over but he said till April 15.Dover said that not being able to operate the hire car is affecting him a lot,Wholesale Jerseys, since he also has a bank loan on his house. “I got four children who go to school…and this thing really getting me frustrated now—how the magistrate has me. Look all my car papers here…my registration, my agreement of sales—all this I keep walking with!” he complained.“I don’t know if he victimizing me or what (is) the case; only left for me to get frustrated. I done owe the bank for four months,Cheap Jerseys, but bank will understand a little fine situation but how long will they understand me?” One of my children missed his exams—he failed—I don’t have money to send them to school. I don’t work anywhere else…and I am pleading to see what can happen.Dover last visited court on Friday, March 1 and was told that the case was deferred to April 15. “It’s so it deh all the time…this week—next week…this week…next week…”The man has not fully recovered from his injuries. He still has a bullet lodged in his shoulder and a lens in his eyes; and owes a Corentyne doctor over $400,Cheap Jerseys China,000.“If I could able to work I would pay out some of my debts. Right now, I still have to do a surgery to remove a bullet in my shoulder—but money, money—why the magistrate won’t release my car; I don’t know what the reason”.Efforts to contact Magistrate Krishendat Persaud proved futile.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 12:31 , Processed in 0.063473 second(s), 26 queries .