2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-2-23 20:14:21 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
BECKHAM NOT PERFECT: Beckham made a foolish play trying to field a Tress Way punt in the closing seconds. After chasing his teammates away from the ball, he tried to pick it up, didn't handle it and Washington recovered at the Giants 29. "I was being lackadaisical," he said. "Too relaxed. I went and apologized to the special teams coach because that is just not acceptable."
Beckham added to his impressive collection of highlights by catching three touchdown passes and coming within one reception of tying the team's single-game record in a 24-13 win over Washington that might have gone another way had the Redskins not lost a touchdown on the final play of the first half on a video review.
"The way we've played the last couple of games gives us a better feel for how we're going to play. For me, it's making the most of my opportunities,Cheap Soccer Jerseys," Beckham said.
Some things learned from the Giants' second win over Washington this season:

The win was the second straight for the Giants (5-9) after seven consecutive losses,Cheap Nike Air Max 1.
GRIFFIN IN THE MIX: Take away the fumble and Griffin played very well after Colt McCoy aggravated a neck injury on the Redskins' opening series. He was 17 of 28 for 236 yards, one touchdown and no interceptions. He also had five rushes for 46 yards. "I know it's not been a fun year," said Griffin, who recently lost his starting job. "We've had a lot of turmoil, a lot of things going on, but at the end of the day, you have to get out there, suit up, and when your number is called, be ready to play."
GIANTS COVERAGE: While the Giants defense only gave up 13 points, there are times it still looks lost. Washington had 10 plays of 17 yards or more, including at least five to receivers who were left wide open. Running back Chris Thompson was uncovered on a 9-yard TD pass from Griffin.
SACK ATTACK: Since losing to Dallas on Nov. 23 in large part because they could not get a pass rush late against Tony Romo, the Giants have recorded 22 sacks in the last three games. They had seven against Washington, with Jason Pierre-Paul and Johnathan Hankins getting 2 1/2 apiece. Pierre-Paul has 6 1/2 in the last three games.
But a video review by referee Jeff Triplette showed that Griffin lost control of the ball diving over the pylon and the play was ruled a touchback. The lead stayed at 10-7.
NO RUN: The Redskins' run defense was outstanding, forcing Manning to go to Beckham again and again. New York was limited to 49 yards on 22 carries — a 2.2 yard average. Making things worse for the Giants, Rashad Jennings reinjured an ankle and had one carry.
After missing the first four games with a hamstring injury, Beckham has 71 catches,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, including 61 in his last seven games.
EAST RUTHERFORD,NFL Jerseys China, N.J. (AP) — There have not been a lot of positives for the New York Giants this season. The exception is rookie receiver Odell Beckham Jr.
"This guy fuels the entire team, fuels the entire stadium,Wholesale NFL Jerseys," Giants defensive captain Antrel Rolle said of Beckham. "He's an exciting guy to watch. He's a hell of a player. He goes out there and makes plays and plays beyond the Xs and Os."
Griffin scrambled for an apparent 8-yard touchdown and a 17-7 lead, diving over the pylon, and then running on to the field and spiking the ball with emphasis.
The Redskins (3-11) simply found a new way to lose. They blew a touchdown and command of the game on a fumble by Robert Griffin III as time expired at the end of the first half.
Triplette said Moss was ejected for inappropriate language directed first at him and then at field judge Alex Kemp,NFL Jerseys From China.
"We shouldn't have let that play alter the game for us. Ultimately, it did," Griffin said. "It's a touchdown. That's how we all felt, everybody in the locker room, coaches included. My understanding is, if the ball passes the plane and you have control of the ball, it's a touchdown in every game that I've ever seen. They decided that it wasn't today."
Beckham had 12 receptions for 143 yards, with touchdowns covering 10, 35 and 6 yards. He has a team-high nine touchdowns and his 972 yards receiving are a team record for a rookie, beating Jeremy Shockey's 894.
Week in, week out, Beckham has become an offensive catalyst with one-handed catches, key plays and touchdowns.
"He's always upbeat walking around and has that energy," said Eli Manning, who completed 23 of 34 passes for 250 yards, targeting Beckham 15 times. "It's exciting when the ball gets in his hands."
The call incensed veteran receiver Santana Moss so much that he stormed after the officials and was ejected.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-6-10 10:26 , Processed in 0.071131 second(s), 26 queries .