9萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2016-12-30 05:18:35 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Former ANTHRAX guitarist Rob Caggiano made his live debut with Danish metal rock 'n' rollers VOLBEAT this past Tuesday, February 19 at Store Vega in Copenhagen,Cheap Texas Rangers Jersey Jerseys, Denmark. Fan-filmed video footage of the concert can be seen below.Caggiano served as producer on VOLBEAT's latest album, "Outlaw Gentlemen & Shady Ladies", alongside longtime production partner Jacob Hansen, who produced and mixed the band's prior four albums. Caggiano's other producer credits include THE DAMNED THINGS,Cheap San Francisco Giants Jersey Jerseys, BLEEDING THROUGH and ANTHRAX,Cheap Cleveland Indians Jersey Jerseys, and he was a member of ANTHRAX for two tenures — from 2001 to 2005 and again from 2007 to 2013. VOLBEAT singer and guitarist Michael Poulsen stated about Caggiano's addition to the band: "The collaboration with Rob in the studio was so inspiring and in good spirit that we the decided to keep him. Basically we went into the studio as a three-piece and came out as a whole band!"Added Caggiano: " I came to Denmark to produce the new VOLBEAT record which in and of itself has been an incredibly exciting adventure from a producer's perspective. However, I'm extremely happy to say my relationship with these guys will not end there as it turns out... it's just beginning! "Michael had asked me on the phone before I got out [to Denmark] if I would play some guest solos on the new album in addition to my other duties,Cheap Baltimore Orioles Jersey Jerseys, and, of course,Cheap New York Yankees Jersey Jerseys, I was thrilled about that and agreed to do so. When I actually got to Denmark and started going through the material, this turned out to be so much more than that. "After weeks of collaboration between Michael and I,Cheap Atlanta Braves Jersey Jerseys, it became quite clear that we had an amazing creative chemistry together and a huge mutual respect for one another. "It's so refreshing and inspiring to be creative again on a songwriting level that words can't even describe it and the vibe between Anders,Cheap San Diego Padres Jersey Jerseys, Jon, Michael and I is just awesome. I'd say an artistic relationship like this one is very rare and it's also something I don't take for granted. "When the guys asked me if I was interested in joining VOLBEAT, my jaw just about hit the floor! It actually didn't even register in my brain properly until the next morning, but I gotta say, it also didn't take me long to decide. It really isn't the way I envisioned the rest of my year to play out but at the same time, THIS feels more 'right' to me than anything I could have possibly imagined and I'm going for it!"VOLBEAT's fifth album,Cheap Toronto Blue Jays Jersey Jerseys, "Outlaw Gentlemen & Shady Ladies", will be released on April 9 (one day earlier internationally) via Spinefarm/Universal Music. VOLBEAT will embark on a North American headlining tour in the spring. The trek, which will feature support from DANKO JONES, will kick off on March 6 in Dallas,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale, Texas. VOLBEAT in 2011 parted ways with guitarist Thomas Bredahl, who had been a member of the band since 2006. He was replaced on the road by MERCYFUL FATE's Hank Shermann
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-13 12:00 , Processed in 0.085921 second(s), 36 queries .