2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-2-24 03:42:05 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
At 6-foot-5, 237 pounds, the player they call Megatron is a huge challenge for any cornerback.
"Now it's all mental," he said. "I definitely take my preparation more seriously than I did over the first four years."
His real job,Nike Roshe Run Online Shop, he knows, is cornerback.
And the next few weeks will be his chance to regain his reputation as one of the best at his job.
Peterson said that during "an eye-opening" 2014 season,Jerseys NFL Cheap, he relied too much on that athleticism alone. This year, he's trying to pay close attention to the small things.
"I've got a big month here," he said. "I'm definitely, definitely focused on a big month of October."
Peterson's difficult season came after he signed a five-year, $70 million contract with $48 million guaranteed.
He was too heavy and slower-than-usual to react. Halfway through the season, he was diagnosed with diabetes. After changing his diet and getting treatment for the illness, he came back this season lighter than he has been in his five-year NFL career.
This is the fourth year in a row that Arizona has faced the Lions, but it's the first time the game is in Detroit. Last year, in Arizona's 14-6 victory, Johnson had five catches for 59 yards.
For now, Peterson also is returning punts, a job that was taken away two years ago. Rookie J.J. Nelson was the punt returner but he's been injured. As a rookie, Peterson became the first player in NFL history with four punt-return touchdowns of 80 yards or more. But he hasn't had one since.
Peterson will be trying to contain Calvin Johnson,Adam Joseph Duhe Dolphins Jersey. It's the kind of challenge he loves,Adidas Superstar Shoes On Sale.
"A great matchup,'" Peterson said.
Peterson was stung by the criticism he received last year in what he acknowledges was "a sub-par" season.
In two weeks, he'll go against Pittsburgh's Antonio Brown. Two weeks after that, it's Cincinnati's A.J. Green.
"This is the best I've felt in a long time," he said.
"I have to make sure that I'm on him as tight as possible at all times, because Matthew Stafford has so much trust in him to where he can throw the ball blindfolded almost and have the belief that 81 is going to come down with it."
"I feel unbelievable," he said. "I've just got to make sure I stay focused for 60 minutes, my technique is sound at all times, understand what the receivers and offensive coordinators want to do to me every single time I step out on the field."
Peterson is listed at 219 pounds, but could be lighter than that. He won't say how much he lost, just that it was "enough."
"He has the wingspan of an ostrich," Peterson said after Thursday's' practice. "The guy is unbelievable. You throw the ball anywhere, he's going to come down with it.
TEMPE, Ariz. (AP) — Quarterbacks have mostly stayed away from Patrick Peterson so far this season. The Arizona Cardinals' "shutdown" cornerback expects that to change this week.
He's been one of the Cardinals' most impressive players throughout training camp and during the 3-1 start,Air Max 97 Undefeated For Sale, in the few instances the ball has come his way.
"He's chasing the ball from the backside, he's getting involved, he's coming off of blocks," Bettcher said. 'He's doing the things that Patrick can do from an athletic standpoint."
"He just seems more energetic," quarterback Carson Palmer said, "playing like every play is his last play, practicing like this is his last practice. He seems very focused. He seems very determined. I think last year, some of the things that were said about him left a chip on his shoulder, and it shows."
Defensive coordinator James Bettcher says he's been impressed with how hard Peterson is working,China Adidas Hockey Jerseys.
"I don't want to jinx him," safety Tyrann Mathieu said, "but he's playing top corner football right now. We play so much man coverage, you kind of need that out of your best guy."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-6-1 22:31 , Processed in 0.068051 second(s), 26 queries .