2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-2-24 12:17:02 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"I've got to take the next step now from kind of learning an offense through the offseason, now in training camp we're getting ready for the season,Cheap MLB Jerseys China," he said. "I've got to really take on that role of ownership. I think so far we've got a good start,Off White Air Max 97 For Sale, but we've got a lot of work to go."
Fitzpatrick had been eager to start working with Johnson and his first three days with him as a teammate didn't disappoint.
"We're all still learning because it's a new system for everybody," Johnson said. "He's into it; if you've got a question, there is no hesitation. If there is something he is thinking about, he is going to pull you to the side and tell you about it ... he's always on top of everything."
One player who has already been impressed by the 31-year-old Fitzpatrick is receiver Andre Johnson. Johnson raved about his new signal caller following their third practice together after Johnson skipped offseason workouts and mandatory minicamp.
Johnson has some catching up to do in learning O'Brien's system after missing so much time and has already been helped by Fitzpatrick's hands-on approach.
"He's dealing with something," O'Brien said. "He'll be fine. He'll be back. It's a minor deal. It's a long season. He'll be out there."
Some thought the Texans should take a quarterback with the No. 1 pick in the draft, but they instead chose to upgrade their defense with Jadeveon Clowney. Fitzpatrick's good work in the offseason prompted new coach Bill O'Brien to name him the starter in minicamp and the quarterback said it feels different to be in training camp knowing he'll be in charge of the offense.
He isn't at all daunted by the challenge and won't let last year's woes bleed into 2014,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys.
Fitzpatrick was signed in the offseason after Houston traded Matt Schaub, whose terrible play in 2013 helped doom the Texans to the NFL's worst record. Fitzpatrick was slated to be Tennessee's backup last season but was thrust into the starting role after Jake Locker was hurt midway through the season.
Running back Arian Foster missed practice Monday with an undisclosed injury.
Johnson left practice early with a tight right hamstring but said it isn't anything serious and he'll be OK.
A former starter for the Buffalo Bills, the nine-year veteran started nine games after Locker's injury. Fitzpatrick threw for 2,454 yards and 14 touchdowns. His best season came in 2011, when he started each game for the Bills and threw for 3,832 yards and 24 touchdowns.
"This is completely new," he said. "We're not even thinking or talking about last year ... I think everyone has seen that it is really a year-to-year league. Just in terms of whatever happened the year before,Jeff Green Jersey, it doesn't matter. If you think about it too much then maybe it affects you in a negative way."
"Me and him have been doing a lot of communicating since I've been here,Authentic Carolina Panthers Jersey," Johnson said after Houston's first practice in full pads on Monday. "In this offense, the quarterback and receiver definitely have to be on the same page, so me and him are talking all of the time, just things about the offense."
HOUSTON (AP) — The Houston Texans' biggest problem in their 2-14 season was inconsistent play at quarterback.

Enter, Ryan Fitzpatrick. The veteran faces the big task of turning around an offense that did little right last year.
"He's a great guy to come to work with every day,Cheap NHL Jerseys," Fitzpatrick said. "I'm really looking forward to playing with him this year just because of the way that he works and the way that he has put in the time the first few days to learn and understand everything."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 16:32 , Processed in 0.070154 second(s), 26 queries .