10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2016-12-30 07:47:31 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Irish metallers STORMZONE will release their new album,Wholesale Jerseys USA, "Zero To Rage",Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, in Europe on November 21 via SPV/Steamhammer. Commented STORMZONE vocalist John "Harv" Harbinson: "Apart from being a singer of heavy metal music for many years,Wholesale Jerseys Online, I have also always been a huge fan of heavy metal, and I have no hesitation in saying that the new STORMZONE album,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, 'Zero to Rage' is something that as a singer I am immensely proud of and as a fan I would definitely go out and buy!"The track listing for the follow-up to last year's "Death Dealer" is as follows: 01. Where We Belong02. Zero To Rage03. Jesters Laughter04. This Is Our Victory05. Fear Hotel06. Hail The Brave07. Uprising08. Last Man Fighting09. Empire Of Fear10. Monsters11. Voice Inside My Head12. Cuchulainn's Story Formed in 2005 in Belfast by vocalist Harv, STORMZONE recorded its debut album soon after and secured a deal with U.K. rock label Escape Music who released "Caught In The Act" in 2007 (also released by Avalon/Marquee in Japan in the same year). The LP was a superb hard rock record was also essentially a "studio" band album with Harv and friends playing all instruments. The cover artwork for "Caught In The Act" was painted by famous fantasy artist Rodney Matthews. Rodney has also contributed the artwork for the new STORMZONE album "Death Dealer".It was not until later in 2007 that the full STORMZONE lineup was formed,Wholesale Jerseys, essentially to tour in promotion of the debut album with all the musicians being from Belfast. Most had previously played in local bands except drummer Davy Bates. He was the sticks-man for legendary Belfast band SWEET SAVAGE (immortalized when METALLICA covered their "Killing Time" opus as the B-side of "The Unforgiven").For two years STORMZONE were on the road playing in Europe,Wholesale Jerseys Authentic, including support slots with Y&T, WHITE LION, TESLA, GEORGE LYNCH, and L.A. GUNS. They also made appearances at various festivals, such as Firefest (UK),Wholesale Jerseys Cheap, Sweden Rock, Lorca Rock (Spain),Wholesale NFL Jerseys, Z Rock (UK) and Raismesfest (France), before re-entering the studio in the summer of 2009 to record their second album.STORMZONE attracted many friends with the debut album including admiration from legendary producer/DJ Neal Kay who saw in the band the same early signs of stardom shown by another group he discovered, IRON MAIDEN! With the band playing live constantly they inevitably hardened up their sound so the new recordings came out much more aggressive than the first album but still kept the quality, melody and harmony of before. Co-produced by Neal Kay,Wholesale Jerseys China, "Death Dealer" was finished towards the end of 2009 and released in April 2010. STORMZONE is:Steve Moore - GuitarKeith Harris - GuitarJohn "Harv" Harbinson - Lead VocalsGraham McNulty - BassDavy Bates - Drums
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 08:29 , Processed in 0.065209 second(s), 26 queries .