積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-2-25 11:56:52 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Especially in the running game.
"I know he likes to see the field from back there," Kubiak said. "We continue to work both and I think you're going to continue to see both, but I was trying to find some balance with what we're doing offensively, but I think he played really,Wholesale Jerseys, really well."
The Broncos ran the pistol through much of training camp and Manning said he loved the way it helped in protection,Cheap NFL Jerseys.
"Obviously, I want to get Peyton as comfortable as I possibly can is what we're trying to do," Kubiak said. "We're still trying to maintain some balance as far as formation-wise ... I know he was very comfortable."
Manning lined up away from the center but with the running back directly behind him so as not to tip his hand in Denver's 24-12 win at Detroit on Sunday night.
Peyton Manning prefers to line up in the shotgun where he doesn't have to take his eyes off the defense, which is especially important for a 39-year-old quarterback.
Kubiak was asked Monday when Manning will next be seen under center.
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP) — A meeting of the minds has led to a happy medium.
Whether or not their next opponent, the Minnesota Vikings (2-1), is buying it, Kubiak was also non-committal when discussing whether the pistol is permanent.
So, the pistol formation it is.
The Broncos are averaging just 57 yards a game on the ground and 2.6 yards a carry. Part of the problem is that C.J. Anderson has had a sprained ankle, sprained big toe and a head injury.
Notes: Kubiak said he had no update on RB Juwan Thompson (neck), who was the Broncos' most effective back (11 yards on three carries for a 3.7-yard average but left in the first half and didn't return). ... Kubiak said eliminating the personal fouls can't come at the expense of dialing down Denver's defensive aggression: "I don't ever want our players to lose their aggressiveness as a football team or their confidence to be able to overcome penalties," he said, "because it is part of the game."

Although it didn't help the Broncos' ground game — they gained just 42 yards on 18 carries before Manning's kneel-down in victory formation— Manning was sacked just once in 43 drop-backs.
"We've got to keep him on the field consistently,Wholesale China Jerseys," Kubiak said. "(But) I just think it's (getting) better every place. I can't sit here and say it's one thing and we'll go out there and rush for 250 yards. We've got to just keep pounding and get better at a lot of things."
"Probably Wednesday," he replied. "We'll continue to do it all. But obviously,Nike Air Max 1 Mens Cheap, he was very comfortable. I think we made some strides last night. So, we've just got to make some more."
Denver Broncos coach Gary Kubiak likes his QB to line up under center where the play-action is most misleading in his zone blocking scheme.
After getting sacked seven times through the first two games — the most through Week 2 in his 18 NFL seasons — Manning spent most of his night upright against the Lions (0-3).
He threw for two TDs and more yards — 324 — than he had since last Nov. 16 against the Rams,Cheap Nike Free Run Shoes. The Broncos improved to 3-0 even as they continue to search for a balanced offense to go with their top-ranked defense,Adam Shaheen Jersey.
"I imagine it'll be a part of the arsenal throughout the season," he said.
He also had more room to step into his passes and had more zing on his throws.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 21:45 , Processed in 0.070110 second(s), 26 queries .