2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-2-25 14:08:13 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Starting free safety Will Hill received a six-game suspension, and the Giants quickly waived the talented player on Monday after his third drug-related offense in as many years. On Wednesday, third-year cornerback Jayron Hosley was slapped with a four-game suspension that begins at the start of the regular season.
Third-year cornerback Hosley got six starts in 2012, collecting 40 tackles and one interception. He saw plenty of action as the Giants' fifth defensive back.
"It's too easy to keep doing the right things than to do something wrong,NFL Jerseys China," Rolle said. "Will Hill is like my little brother. He's a great guy and a phenomenal talent. But for him to keep moving in the wrong direction is just sad. It stings like hell. Will and I had several conversations about doing the right thing. They're grown men. They should know right from wrong.
"My teammates,Wholesale Jerseys From China, we go on the field every day, go to battle every day. I didn't want this to be all about me,Wholesale China Jerseys, because it takes away from the team. I have to move on. I dealt with the issues when it initially happened. Right now, it's not about what I'm doing outside of football. My focus is on football."
"It's definitely an opportunity for me to play," Taylor said. "It's tough to see Will go. He was a great player for us, but this is an opportunity for me to step up, try to compete and show what I have. I think I keep improving every day. I want to be more of a physical presence."
The Giants will hold OTAs next week for three straight sessions.
"If this is your job and you're willing to jeopardize your job for some other reason, then maybe it's time for you to find a new job. Their minds aren't in the right place."
"We all make mistakes," said Hosley, drafted in 2012 by the Giants in the third round out of Virginia Tech. "There's a consequence in everything you do. I can't dwell on mistakes. I want to apologize to the ownership of the Giants,Cheap Jerseys USA, because they believed in me.
Taylor, a second-year player out of Richmond, worked a lot in the offseason in the weight room to get bigger and stronger. He says he's at 232 pounds, up from the 225 he played at last year.
"It's something that happened last season," Hosley said. "The ball just didn't bounce my way. I'm dealing with the issue. I'm not going to dwell on what happened. I'm moving on. I'll face the suspension and move on."
"It's as disappointing as heck," Giants coach Tom Coughlin said Thursday at the second set of organized team activities (OTAs) at the team's training center. "But we move on. That's the way it has to be. When you run a business, you depend on people being there for you. It's a sad day for both of these guys. The whole organization is disappointed by them.
Coughlin said the situation allows for others to get on the field, like second-year safety Cooper Taylor.
"He's a much bigger human being than he was last year," Coughlin said of Taylor. "This is his second time around with us. I think he has an excellent opportunity to contribute in a lot of ways."
Rolle said he had a conversation with Hill after the Giants released him.
Coughlin said recent free agent signing Quintin Demps will get the opportunity to gain more playing time in the secondary, both as a safety and nickel back,Air Max 97 Undefeated White, as well as a possible return man.
"It is a bad reflection on us and does us no good. When you hear about things like this, you're disappointed and it goes a lot deeper than football. It goes to the individuals themselves."
"He's going to get a lot of looks," Coughlin said. "He's going to get his chances."
Hosley reiterated he doesn't have a drug problem and got counseling after it was learned he failed the drug test last season.
The loss of Hill and Hosley — players who both started at one point in the Giants' secondary last year — was a blow to the Giants.
"I tried to encourage him and told him to keep his head up," Rolle said. "Will should take full responsibility for what he's done. It might not be over for him. I hope it's not. If he does get another shot with someone else, he has to know that it's his last shot."
EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. (AP) — The New York Giants recently learned two members of their secondary were suspended by the NFL for failing drug tests during the offseason.
Starting strong safety Antrel Rolle,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, the unofficial team leader of the secondary, expressed his disappointment in both teammates.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 05:40 , Processed in 0.069225 second(s), 26 queries .