2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-2-25 18:23:59 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Jones is listed ahead of Tim Barnes,China Jerseys, a fourth-year pro who has started four games in his career. The third candidate is Demetrius Rhaney, a second-year player who was on the injured reserve list last season after hurting his knee in training camp.
"It's never been an attitude like I want to sabotage you so you don't well,Cheap NFL Jerseys. People ask me if it's awkward competing with one of your friends but it's a part of the business. We just come in and work hard every day,World Baseball Classic Jerseys Outlet."
"We're getting to the end of the line here and I'm comfortable with how things have gone," Barnes said. "But it's not my decision."
It looks as if it has been a friendly competition.
NOTES: The Rams announced 12 roster moves, reducing their active roster to 77 players. With his season-ending foot injury, cornerback E.J. Gaines was placed on injured reserve. St. Louis also terminated the contract of wide receiver Damian Williams. The Rams will have to make two more moves to bring the roster to 75 players by Tuesday's deadline. ... Practice was moved indoors after starting outside at Rams Park. Fisher said lightning was reported in the area.
Each of the three has started a preseason game. Barnes started the preseason opener at Oakland. Rhaney started at Tennessee. In last week's home game against Indianapolis, Jones started.
It's the two guards and center roles that have yet to be clearly defined by Fisher.
Barnes knows the decision will be made soon. What happens, he knows he has done what he could.
Rams coach Jeff Fisher liked what he saw from Jones in the 24-14 loss to the Colts.
"Well, we're going to settle soon, yeah," Fisher said. "The opener is around the corner. It doesn't mean to say we're gonna settle this week, because we haven't decided who's gonna play and how much."
All three have split repetitions at center with the first-team offense.
"Barrett was good. He had the one issue, he had the one hold. Other than that, he was sliding well and communicating well," Fisher said. "He did some things on the second level well. I was pleased with him."
"Playing with a guy like Scott Wells, who was a veteran who knew what it took to play in this league and getting that experience from him was great," Jones said Monday after practice. "I don't want to say I've gotten it figured out but I know how to prepare."
Three players are competing for the starting spot that was vacated when the Rams released veteran Scott Wells in March.
The rest of the offensive line remains a bit unsettled as well,NFL Jerseys Outlet. Greg Robinson will be at left tackle and Rob Havenstein has won the job at right tackle,Cheap NFL Jerseys China.

"Tim's a competitor and I love him and he's one of my best buddies," Jones said. "I love Demetrius as well. We've all approached like we want to make each other better and make the team better. We all want to win the spot. That's no secret.
ST. LOUIS (AP) — Heading into the preseason finale, the St. Louis Rams are unsettled at center.
Barrett Jones, a fourth-round draft pick in 2013 out of Alabama, has played in just 10 games,Wholesale Jerseys, but is listed on top of the depth chart heading into Thursday's game against the visiting Kansas City Chiefs.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 17:16 , Processed in 0.057487 second(s), 26 queries .