2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-2-28 00:19:27 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
What does bug him is feeling he is letting the team down.

"A lot of times if you're a good player you can say whatever you want and get away with it,Cheap NFL jerseys China, and he tries to do that no question."
Lewan said recently he was a bit hesitant with right guard Chance Warmack and center Brian Schwenke in their third NFL seasons. The man who says he never has been shy easily took to the role.
Whisenhunt said Lewan can clean up some of the penalties simply by not putting his hands in an opponent's face,Cheap Jerseys, especially knowing he's a target and that is a point of emphasis for officials. The coach said he talked with Lewan about the topic Sunday night.
So the man responsible for protecting Marcus Mariota's back is ticked off at himself for drawing too many penalty flags. He knows he needs to clean up his act quickly.
Tennessee drafted the 6-foot-7, 309-pound Lewan out of Michigan with the 11th pick overall in 2014 and he took over at left tackle with the retirement of veteran Michael Roos. But Lewan's reputation for physical play precedes him, and coach Ken Whisenhunt says opposing coaches alert officials before each game to watch the left tackle.
Go ahead, call him dirty. Doesn't bother the brash Lewan.
"I know he feels badly about that and he's going to work to correct it," Whisenhunt said. "We can't have those penalties. Those hurt us, they're hard to overcome."
Veteran left guard Byron Bell says Lewan is a good guy and a good leader who will be a good tackle in the NFL.
Lewan is dealing with an injured left shoulder that caused him to leave last week's game twice. Lewan says he doesn't need surgery but needs to be vigilant with treatment. He was limited Wednesday at practice with Miami (1-3) visiting the Titans (1-3) on Sunday.
"I have to be accountable for my actions, and my biggest issue is getting penalties right now," Lewan said. "And I need to fix it,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, or it's really going to hurt the team."
"For me to sit and look in the mirror and I hurt the team with penalties is hard for me to swallow,Cheap Jerseys Online," Lewan said Monday.
Notes: RG Chance Warmack (right knee) practiced fully Wednesday and said he will play against Miami. CB Cody Riggs (knee) also practiced fully. LB Avery Williamson (hamstring), NT Sammie Hill (right knee/illness) and S Michael Griffin did not practice. TE Anthony Fasano (concussion) and LB Deiontrez Mount (knee) were limited.
Aside from the penalties,China Jerseys NFL Wholesale, Lewan so far is proving to be everything the Titans hoped for when they made him the first offensive tackle drafted by this franchise since Brad Hopkins in 1993. Lewan started six games as a rookie before an ankle injury sidelined him. Coaches then asked the lineman to step up as a leader for an offense that has played five rookies.
Whisenhunt says it's important when the better players help set the right tempo and tone, and the coach thinks Lewan speaking up is a good thing.
Lewan has been flagged seven times this season with three holding penalties and four for illegal use of hands after being penalized six times as a rookie in 11 games, according to STATS LLC.
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Tennessee Titans left tackle Taylor Lewan believes playing football is the coolest job possible, and he loves being as physical as possible until he hears the whistle.
In last week's 14-13 loss to Buffalo,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, Lewan was flagged three times: twice for illegal use of hands and once for offensive holding. Buffalo declined one penalty, but Lewan apologized to his coaches, teammates and Tennessee fans after the game for his penalties.
"Talking comes naturally to me," Lewan said. "I mean do I always say the right thing at the right time? No. Do I fumble over my words sometimes? Yeah, but it gets better. The more you do, the better you get."
"He's special you know what I mean? He's a little wild, but he's the type of guy he is," Bell said. "But when he's on the field, he's all about his business."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 18:31 , Processed in 0.075491 second(s), 26 queries .