2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-2-28 06:08:13 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
PITTSBURGH (AP) — John Harbaugh considered going for it. Joe Flacco had other ideas.
"I'm trying to fill in for Ben and it's a difficult task,Cheap NHL Jerseys Online," Vick said. "I was up for it. I was excited for it. I haven't felt this pain in a long time."
CHOICE WORDS:  Ravens wide receiver Steve Smith caught four passes for 24 yards before leaving in the second half with a back contusion and a bad taste in his mouth. Smith said Steelers safety Mike Mitchell — a former teammate when both players were in Carolina — started jawing at him as Smith slowly made his way to the sideline after getting hurt, something Smith didn't exactly need to hear.
SKID STOPPED: A loss would have dropped the Ravens to 0-4, a mark only one team has recovered from to make the postseason. Now there is momentum and a few extra days to prepare for Cleveland on Oct. 11.
The rematch is in Baltimore on Dec. 27.
"After he hit me he said 'How do you like that?'" Smith said. "The best thing I could do without threatening him and saying that I will assault you when I see him is saying I look forward to playing him again and he's on my lifetime hit list."
"It's one of the most electric stadiums to play in in the NFL," Tucker said. "So to be able to come in and win in such a dramatic fashion with just a consummate team effort, it's really special."
FOURTH-DOWN FLUBS: Scobee's botched kicks forced Tomlin to change tactics in overtime,Wholesale Baseball Jerseys. Twice the Steelers faced fourth downs at the edge of Scobee's range. Twice Tomlin chose to go for it. Twice the Steelers put the ball in the hands of backup quarterback Michael Vick rather than running back Le'Veon Bell,NFL Jerseys Cheap. Twice the Ravens came up with the stop
The Steelers, not so much.
"We have to find ways to win games," Tomlin said. "Obviously, (kicking) is an element of it. It was an element of the outcome tonight."

The Ravens, desperately trying to avoid a hole that would all but end their playoff hopes a quarter of the way into the season, responded emphatically while rallying from a 13-point second-half deficit. Justin Forsett ran for 150 yards for Baltimore. Flacco threw a touchdown pass and did just enough late, though Baltimore (1-3) got plenty of help from the Steelers (2-2).
Why risk extending the worst start in Baltimore Ravens' history when you have a kicker with one of the best legs in the game waiting to go do his job?
One he might not get a chance to shake with the Steelers after coach Mike Tomlin promised to "turn the stones over" in an effort to get back on track.
Tucker drilled a 52-yard field goal through the tricky Heinz Field winds with 5:08 left in overtime Thursday night to give Baltimore its first victory of the season, 23-20 over the Pittsburgh Steelers. Tucker's 42-yarder with three seconds left forced the extra period, and his winner was good all the way.
VICK'S RETURN: The four-time Pro Bowl quarterback showed brief flashes of his old self while taking over for injured Ben Roethlisberger. Vick completed 19 of 26 for 124 yards and a score but was also sacked four times and the Steelers converted just 2 of 13 third downs.
So Harbaugh — not for the first time — listened to his quarterback. And Justin Tucker — not for the first time — sent the Ravens sprinting off the field in triumph.
"We know where we're at," Harbaugh said. "We know what we have to overcome. You can't get two until you get one. This one was a long time coming."
Some other takeaways from one of the weirder entries in one of the league's most heated rivalries:
"It's pretty frustrating," Scobee said. "I feel like I let the team down. It's not something I ever want to remember doing. It's just a bad feeling."
RUN FORSETT RUN: An inability to get anything going on the ground was a major factor in Baltimore's winless September. Forsett helped change that with his first 100-yard game of the season, including a 33-yard sprint that jump-started the Ravens' comeback.
"When you lose,jerseys from china, you're open to criticism," Tomlin said. "We lost, so I'm not going to try to justify anything that we did."
"The finish is what counts," Harbaugh said. "The finish is what our guys were able to accomplish."
Kicker Josh Scobee,Cheap Authentic Jerseys, acquired from Jacksonville in August after injuries to Shaun Suisham and Garrett Hartley,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, had two chances to give Pittsburgh some cushion late in the fourth quarter only to pull both kicks wide left.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 09:28 , Processed in 0.072934 second(s), 26 queries .