2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-2-28 11:57:26 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"I guarantee you on Monday you're going to see some linebackers flying around, just like, 'What in the world?' You know what I mean? That's just the attitude we're taking. We're ready to go."
"So, our linebackers will be well-protected — but they're not going to be in a position where they dictate the game. Our defense as a whole dictates the game."
Steven Johnson, who at 26 qualifies as the greybeard among greenhorns,Cheap Jerseys Store, swears he isn't concerned.
Asked just how realistic of an expectation that was with all the injuries, defensive coordinator Jack Del Rio had this to say Friday: "I take whoever we have up and available and coach them up to be at their best and we expect them to play at a high standard. That's the way we approached it last year, when we fought through (injuries to) a bunch of different guys. And we never make excuses."
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP) — Aside from Von Miller, Denver's once-deep linebacker corps has been reduced to four guys playing their first NFL season and an undrafted third-year pro who's started just five games.
Marshall would be the biggest beneficiary of a first-round bye,Cheap MLB Jerseys China.
"I believe in all those guys," he said.

"I don't think there's any drop-off, because I look at all these guys over here, and they've got that hunger in their eye,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, just like I got," Johnson said. "Because all of us at the beginning of the year weren't starters, but now we're out there starting and the team is counting on us. We're kind of relishing that opportunity.
Marshall said he's confident the young linebackers will hold up until he gets back.
"Our coaches put together a good plan where Todd's not going to be out there on his own," Knighton said. "He's not going to have to make every play. You have two veteran safeties (in Rahim Moore and T.J. Ward) back there behind him and you have two veteran guys in front of him with me and Derek Wolfe.
Also prepping for increased roles are rookies Corey Nelson and Lamin Barrow and second-year pro Lerentee McCray, who spent his rookie year on IR.
Notes: Knighton was named the recipient of the eighth annual Darrent Williams Good Guy Award as selected by Denver media for his accountability. "I'm just happy to win something for once. Obviously, there's been a lot of talk about me talking about me winning other things," said Knighton,Soccer Jerseys China, who proclaimed last weekend that the Broncos would beat the Patriots in the playoffs even if they have to go on the road to do it. ... The Broncos said Peyton Manning (thigh) was limited at practice again Friday. He was moving around well during the 20-minute media access period. "I haven't seen any cause for concern," WR Emmanuel Sanders said. "He had a really good day of practice today."
Losing Marshall until the playoffs with a sprained right foot and the two others to season-ending knee injuries "puts the onus on the front, especially in the run game to make sure we're doing our job plus a little bit more," nose tackle Terrance Knighton said.
The Broncos (11-3) can clinch a first-round bye in the playoffs with a win at Cincinnati (9-4-1) Monday night. They'll try to do that without three front-line linebackers: Danny Trevathan, Nate Irving and Brandon Marshall.
The Broncos sport the NFL's fourth-rated defense and they're second only to Detroit at stopping the run. But they'll be without their top tackler in Marshall and last year's leading tackler in Trevathan, both of whom were hurt last week.
Rookie Todd Davis, whom Denver claimed off waivers from New Orleans last month, is expected to lead the way,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, along with Johnson as the Broncos try to stuff Bengals running backs Jeremy Hill and Giovani Bernard.
Johnson went a step further,Wholesale Jerseys China, saying, "A lot of people think we're a little depleted at linebacker but I don't think so at all. So we're going to go out there and it's not going to be any drop-off. We're going to go out there and fight like we usually do."
"I've never had a foot sprain, a mid-foot sprain. So, I don't think it will just come back 100 percent. But I think with the taping and the orthotic, it'll definitely help," Marshall said.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-8 02:19 , Processed in 0.063882 second(s), 28 queries .