積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-2-28 18:15:07 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
,Cheap Jerseys Online
And just like when he was college football's most electrifying player, Manziel is again in the spotlight and not scrambling away. As he prepares for his debut start Sunday against Cincinnati, Manziel said the pro version of Johnny Football is new.
BEREA, Ohio (AP) — Johnny Manziel seemed a little taller. Not in height, but definitely in stature.
The playmaking, headline-making, love-him-or-hate-him sensation who has spent the majority of his rookie season as an orange-helmeted spectator,Jerseys From China, Manziel is now the Browns' starting quarterback — No. 2 is No. 1.
Hoyer's game has been in a tailspin for a month. He threw eight interceptions and his quarterback rating dropped each week as the Browns lost three times in the last four games. The stretch has jeopardized Cleveland's chances of making the playoffs for the first time in 12 years.
Manziel also made light of a comment by Bengals coach Marvin Lewis, who called him a "midget" earlier this week in a radio interview.
Cleveland's locker room is supporting the decision, which certainly has Browns fans invigorated. Ticket brokers have seen a rise in demand since Manziel was named starter and Sunday's home finale will have a greater buzz that in previous seasons, when empty seats were the norm.
"I don't think you're going to see the Johnny that you saw at Texas A&M because this isn't Texas A&M," he said Wednesday following his first practice as a starter.  "This is a different point in my life. I'm a different person than I was. "
He's been a different quarterback since Monday, when Browns coach Mike Pettine informed the 22-year-old Manziel that he was benching struggling starter Brian Hoyer after a four-game funk. Pettine nearly made the move last week but stuck with Hoyer because he had gotten the Browns (7-6) into playoff contention.
"I don't want anyone to feel sorry for me," said Hoyer, who went 10-6 as a starter and will be a free agent after this season. "I got to live out a childhood dream, and it's not over."
Manziel,Cheap NFL Jerseys, whose commitment and dedication to his craft have been questioned in the past, seems to embrace his new role. He spent Tuesday at the team's facility getting a head start on this week's game plan with offensive coordinator Kyle Shanahan. A week ago, Manziel raised some eyebrows by attending a Cavaliers game to see friend LeBron James play before Pettine announced his starter.
"It's absolutely funny,Cheap Jerseys From China," the 6-foot Manziel said of the remarks by Lewis, who has apologized several times. "I'm not going to sprout 5 inches over the course of the week, so my height is my height and I need to overcome it with other pieces of my game."
Pro Bowl tackle Joe Thomas said he's excited to see Manziel start after he had some success in the preseason and against Buffalo on Nov. 30.
"I'm excited to see what he can do now that he's got the reins," Thomas said.
Hoyer's homegrown, feel-good story and comeback from knee surgery helped make the Browns relevant again. He was understandably disappointed by the demotion but said he was proud of his accomplishments.
"We wanted to make a change to do some different things schematically and to maybe bring a little bit more energy,NFL Jerseys 2018," Pettine said.
Pettine's counting on Manziel to keep his team there,NFL Jerseys China.
"There was no Cavs game on a Tuesday this time," Manziel said, smiling. "I'll try to provide a spark and be smart while doing it."
NOTES:  Pettine said a change at kicker was discussed, but the team is sticking with Billy Cundiff. Cundiff has missed seven field goals this season, one in each of the past five games. "Billy knows," Pettine said. "It's important to him that he's got to pick it up."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-13 08:25 , Processed in 0.065470 second(s), 28 queries .