2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-3-2 03:04:22 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Schofield said he has a bone-on-bone issue in his left knee. It's the same knee in which he suffered a torn ACL during Senior Bowl practices in 2010. However, Schofield said it has never affected his ability to perform on the field.

Despite the disappointment, Schofield feels he's back where he's meant to be in Seattle and is ready to leave his mark this season.
Schofield eventually re-signed with the Seahawks in May. Whether the Giants truly were concerned about Schofield's knee is uncertain.
But once Avril and Clemons returned,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, Schofield was largely relegated to special teams duty and buried on the team's depth chart. He appeared in 15 games overall with just eight tackles on the year.
Schofield was excited for the opportunity for a larger contract with the Giants and a more significant role in their defense, so it was a disappointment when the deal went south.
"Who's not out here without bumps and bruises?" Schofield said. "Nobody is out here 100 percent. Everybody is dealing with something. It's just something I'm dealing with and being (with Seattle), they've done a great job managing that."
"I'm in my fifth year, I have a family and I'm hungry," Schofield said. "I have a chip on my shoulder. I had a crazy offseason and I'm looking to really take this league by storm and be a disruptive player."
"He's shown two really solid games of being real active. He's rushed tremendously, a force in general and he had a couple plays in the back field in both games,Wholesale China Jerseys," head coach Pete Carroll said. "He's done really well. He's really on it. He's giving everything he's got to make the club and he's making a great statement about doing that."
"That's something that you work hard for, is to have a deal, to be financially stable and have an opportunity to play,holesale Soccer Jerseys," Schofield said. "To show people that you are capable of being successful and dominating this league. At the same time,Wholesale China NFL Jerseys, everything happens for a reason and I'm supposed to be here."
Schofield was a standout for Seattle last preseason after being acquired via waivers from the Arizona Cardinals. With Cliff Avril and Chris Clemons not ready for the start of the season due to injuries,MLB Jerseys From China, Schofield played a significant role early in the season. He started two of the first three games and recorded four tackles and a sack over that span.
Schofield was set to turn his success as a member of the Super Bowl champion Seahawks into a lucrative contract this offseason. Schofield agreed to terms on a two-year, $8 million deal to join the New York Giants only to have the deal voided after he failed his physical.
Schofield was one of the most disruptive players on Seattle's defense in the Seahawks' 41-14 preseason win over the San Diego Chargers last Friday night,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping. Schofield racked up three tackles — two for loss — a sack and four quarterback hits.
RENTON, Wash. (AP) — Seattle Seahawks defensive end O'Brien Schofield is more determined than ever to prove himself after what he calls a "crazy" offseason.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-23 23:42 , Processed in 0.068862 second(s), 26 queries .