2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-3-2 08:45:08 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
After making quite an offseason during rookie minicamp and some early OTA sessions, Evans was held out of drills this week because of a hamstring strain that he expects to heal before the start of training camp on July 25.
Smith encouraged players to get away from football and enjoy themselves "because we have a long haul coming up,Cheap Jerseys Online, beginning with donning pads for the first time in training camp.
Evans was Johnny Manziel favorite target in college, finishing with 151 receptions for 2,499 yards and 17 touchdowns in 26 games. He notched the two highest single-game receiving performances in Texas A&M history with a 287-yard outing against Auburn and 279-yard day against Alabama.
The Bucs signed two more draft picks, with first-rounder Mike Evans agreeing to a four-year deal worth more than $14 million, with a club option for a fifth season. Third-round selection Charles Sims also reached terms, leaving second-round pick Austin Seferian-Jenkins as the club's only unsigned rookie.
"We're where we need to be, I think, right now. I think we're going to be a good football team," the coach said. "But the next part of the evaluation,China NFL Jerseys, seeing the players in pads,cheap nfl jerseys, is pretty important."
"We like the team. We like the way they've come to work every day for voluntary work. We like the way they came to work this week for the mandatory work," Smith said. "Everybody's here. We left on a high note. And how often do you get to finish with a sno-cone?"
The 6-foot-5, 231-pound receiver from Texas A&M was the seventh overall pick in the draft and is being counted on to become an immediate starter for a unit that ranked last in the NFL in total offense last season.
Next up is a six-week break before the start of their first training camp under coach Lovie Smith, who declared an offseason of reshaping the roster and installing new offensive and defensive systems a resounding success.
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) — Offensive tackle Anthony Collins sprinted toward the shaved ice truck parked next to the practice field, arriving just ahead of running back Doug Martin and a bunch of other Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Smith wasn't the only person smiling.
"It's just a blessing, man," Evans said. "I've never seen that many zeroes. It's pretty tight ... a dream come true."
"These are my brothers, this is my family. We've been working hard since April,China NFL Jerseys, we're all about to go on break," McCoy said. "I figure it's hot out here,Wholesale Jerseys, I'll do something nice for my family."
"I was just getting a lot of mental reps,Cheap Jerseys From China, doing walk-throughs and stuff like that," Evans said, adding that getting contract negotiations out of the way was a "big relief."

"I'm already a part of the team," he said. "It feels good to have it on paper."
The team finished a three-day mandatory minicamp in the hot Florida sun on Thursday, with interested players snacking on frozen treats courtesy of Pro Bowl defensive tackle Gerald McCoy.
McCoy was happy to give his teammates a head-start of enjoying their time off.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-6-9 19:13 , Processed in 0.068958 second(s), 26 queries .