積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-3-3 05:30:10 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
He knows what Brady wants.

LaFell said it's "going to be a little weird" seeing his old friends on Friday in Foxborough.
LaFell was asked about the differences between Newton and Brady.
Meaning he's getting more comfortable.
A 6-foot-2, 210-pound receiver who can block, he's had his problems holding on to the ball, but he gives Brady a needed big target.
"Just being in the huddle with Brady, hearing him call the plays and stuff like that, I'm way more comfortable."
"They've been able to work together on a daily basis and I think it continues to improve," coach Bill Belichick said. "I think we have a long way to go, but they're definitely making progress."
"I was in Carolina for the last four years so got used to that routine, got used to that playbook, everything's new here. And since the beginning of camp I'm feeling way more comfortable.
"From OTAs, if I had to put it on a scale from zero to 10,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, like an eight now," he said. "OTAs I was shell-shocked. I didn't know what to expect. Everything was all new to me.
"We've been getting better and better, each and every day, each and every week,Jerseys Wholesale," said LaFell, who has four catches for 45 yards and a touchdown in the two games. "The more and more reps I get with this guy ... it's only getting our timing better and he's trying to find me more."
"Everybody always says a football play is 8 seconds — but with Cam, he's a big body. He can move. He can get up there and stiff-arm a defensive end and that 8 seconds will turn to 12 seconds — because he broke the pocket and you're turning back the play. Or you're running deep because he's rolling out.
"He expects you to be exactly where he wants to be on every route, not a yard off, not a yard too deep, not a yard too short. He expects you to be exactly where he wants you to be and he's going to put the ball placement exactly right."
"He always extends plays. With Brady, he's not the fastest guy out there, but he's got a little elusiveness in him also to make plays extend."
After setting career highs in receptions (49) touchdowns (five) and yards receiving (627), and then catching four passes for 34 yards in the Panthers' playoff game, LaFell signed a three-year contract for a reported $9 million with the Patriots.
"I'm blessed, man. I'm real blessed," LaFell said yesterday, as the Patriots continued preparing for Friday's preseason game against his old team from Carolina.
"I tell everybody the same story, man. He has everything you wish for in a football player. He's got size, he's got speed, he's got his ability, toughness. He can do it all."
"It's great,jerseys from china, man. I've been blessed."
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (AP) — Brandon LaFell had played with a successful quarterback when he decided to leave the Carolina Panthers in free agency.
"He's a tough kid. He's played for us in the kicking game; he's given us some plays there ... He's been very competitive, obviously he's a big target. He's got a skill set, a little different than some of our other guys, but, good, and he's tough."
"Man,Wholesale Jerseys From China, it's night and day, man," he said. "That guy, when he first came in he did everything off talent. Once he got with Coach (offensive coordinator Mike) Shula, he really worked on his game,NFL Jerseys Supply, worked on his fundamentals, the guy started to blow up, man. Now, he's one of the best in the game.
Now his quarterback is Tom Brady.
NOTES: Linebacker Jerod Mayo, who had his 2013 season ended with a torn pectoral muscle, wouldn't say what caused him to miss last week's game and practices against the Eagles. Asked why he was out after practicing the week before, Mayo said, "Ask Coach Belichick, everything's good ... I feel good. I went out there yesterday and ran around a little bit, so I feel good." ... Cornerback Darrelle Revis is ready for the regular season. "The butterflies are coming back," he said. "You get anxious and you get real excited just to start the season back up. This is a great game we play. We've just got to continue to keep on pushing and get to that point."
Brady didn't throw to LaFell in last week's game against Philadelphia, the first game they played together last week.
Belichick likes what he's seen from LaFell.
"Go from Cam (Newton),Cheap NHL Jerseys, who's doing his thing, he's up and coming, real good quarterback, established quarterback, and then I come over here with Brady.
LaFell, who had 167 catches for 2,385 yards and 13 touchdowns in four years with Carolina, saw the growth in Newton.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 08:53 , Processed in 0.074826 second(s), 26 queries .