2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-3-4 04:18:22 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Baltimore concludes its preseason Thursday night in Atlanta. Most of the starters won't see action,Cheap Jerseys Online, although the competition at wide receiver remains heated. Steve Smith is for now the go-to guy for quarterback Joe Flacco, and with top draft pick Breshad Perriman out with a knee injury, it's up to Kamar Aiken, Michael Campanaro and Jeremy Butler to prove they can contribute.
At halftime last weekend,Cheap Authentic Jerseys, Harbaugh snapped at the sideline reporter during a previously arranged interview. After providing three brief retorts, Harbaugh finally said, "Give me a good question and I'll answer it" as the interviewer ended the awkward session.
"As far as sorting it all out, I think we'll continue to do that in terms of who steps up and makes plays, even this week and on into the regular season," Harbaugh said. "They've all got talent and ability."
He added: "I'm not really thinking about the media in that moment. You're thinking about your team and what you're going to say to your guys and your halftime adjustments. I've got to get to better at that."
The eight players cut Monday were: wide receivers DeAndre Carter, Trent Steelman and Aldrick Robinson; punter Justin Manton; cornerback Tramain Jacobs; offensive linemen Marcel Jones and Leon Brown; and long snapper Patrick Scales.
On a day in which cut eight players, Harbaugh expressed confidence that his squad is better now than it was a month ago. He liked watching the starters build an early lead against the Redskins before the backups gave it away.
"As far as the type of team we've developed in training camp,Cheap China NFL Jerseys, I'm pleased with that. We did a lot of good things in both those games," he said. "But no, we don't ever want the score to be that. I don't care if it's a pick-up game or a racquetball game in here, that's not what we're trying to do."
"Tough day," Harbaugh said. "Every one of those guys that we let go had a real good camp. They really forwarded their case to play in this league."
Instead, he said Monday: "I have to admit,Cheap NFL Jerseys, I care. And our players care. In the heat of battle during the game, you want to win. You want to play well, you want to acquit yourself well as a group. As far as the score goes, we didn't do that in either game."
Harbaugh addressed that Monday, acknowledging that when it comes to halftime interviews, "I'm not very good at it."
OWINGS MILLS, Md. (AP) — Ravens coach John Harbaugh has never found it easy to accept losing,Wholesale China Jerseys, even when it comes to a preseason game that probably won't be remembered beyond the first week of September.
After Baltimore followed a 40-17 defeat in Philadelphia with a 31-13 home loss to the Washington Redskins last Saturday, it would have been easy for Harbaugh to shrug his shoulders and say, "So what?"
The Ravens must reduce the roster by two more players Tuesday to reach the league-mandated limit of 75.
Baltimore also placed four players on injured reserve: Safety Matt Elam, linebacker Steven Means,holesale Soccer Jerseys, cornerback Chris Greenwood and tight end Allen Reisner. In addition, offensive tackle Darryl Baldwin was placed on the reserve non-football illness list.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 15:47 , Processed in 0.069171 second(s), 26 queries .